Heroes and Villains Unite

LexCorp No POV

The Crime Syndicate were stocking up on valuables as Darkseid appeared on the screen.

Ultraman: er, Darkseid. We were...

Johnny: not packing!

Darkseid:<screen> enough! Despite my arrival, the plan remains the same. Continue with your heroic facade and find me the last piece of the Anti-Life Equation! Soon the universe shall be mine!!!

Johnny: bet he does an evil guy laugh now.

He got excited with Sea King and Death Storm but he didn't as the screen turned off.

Watchtower

The Justice League were booting up the tower as Wade, Joker and Harley were with them.

Harley: what happened to you do-gooders?

WW: it's a long story, for another time.

Batman: okay, Joker, what's going on? Moving planets is a little out of your league.

Joker: what! No hug?

Batman:<grabs him by his suit>

Harley:<separated them> we ain't mixed up in this, honest! We don't even know what the 'Anti-Life Equation' is!

This surprised the good guys.

Joker; okaaay, bad reaction. So what is this 'anti-lice evasion'?

Cyborg: The Anti-Life Equation is super powerful. Anyone who learns it would be able to control any planet they choose. Perhaps even the entire universe.

WW: Darkseid must think it's on our Earth.

Flash: the thing I don't get is why Darkseid didn't invade Earth itself. Why did he take the trouble to replace us?

Batman: so our stand-ins, the 'Justice Syndicate', could search the planet freely and without suspicion.

Harley: those No good, phony fraudsters. But hey! Now you real deal heroes are back, you can sort this all out, right?

Aquaman: wrong. I think we might have a problem. <turns the news on>

Kent:<screen> well, folks, I've got bad news. It seems the Justice League failed in their super secret mission, which has caused that... we also have exclusive footage showing that the Justice League, have turned bad!

They show footage of the Crime Syndicate wearing very horrible costumes that the small minded people believed and they were doing crimes with it.

Kent:<screen> condemnation of the Justice League has been swift.

Robin:<screen> I'm surprised Superman and Wonder Woman have turned bad.

Lady:<screen> not that Batman though. I always thought he was kinda dark.

Robin:<screen> I guess, he never let me drive the Batmobile, I suppose...

Ultraman:<screen> but don't worry, folks. It's not all bad news, as we're here to help! You're safe with us!

Batman: we won't be able to count on assistance from the usual places. We're going to need help from elsewhere.

Flash: and shouldn't we try to find Superman?

Joker: after all, he has more powers than you, doesn't he, Batman?

There was trouble with the system as Wade destroyed some gold crates with his gets beam as he build the computer but it was still malfunctioning. Wade then started a forklift with his electric powers to crash into a power reactor. Wade rebuild the entire computer as the damn thing was still malfunctioning. Wade went inside a vent as did Lantern as Lantern used his ring to create a hamster wheel that Wade ran to bring back power to the main computer as it finally worked.