More Recruiting

Hall of Doom No POV

Joker: Ah, back to the old clubhouse.

Merlyn: this Crime Syndicate is worse than the Justice League. They don't play fair!

Cold: they broke my favorite cold gun!

Cheetah: they stood on my tail!

ClayFace: they tried to use me as a casserole dish.

Penguin: I hear they got all the loot from the BatCave!

Catwoman: you've gotta hand it to them, they're better at being villains than we are...

Lex: I beg to differ, Catwoman. No one is better at being a villain than Lex Luthor.

Joker: Lex!<hugs him>

Lex:<pushes him away> get off me, you painted buffoon. I didn't bust you out to play patty cake. I've been to LexCorp and seen this so called "Crime Syndicate". They're hunting for something, something powerful. You can bet when they find it, it'll be bad news for the Earth and more importantly, us!

Harley: but Lexy, with the Justice League outta the picture, who's gonna stop them?

Heatwave: oooo! Us! We can stop them!

Merlyn: indeed!

Reverse Flash: and then we can take over!

Lex: precisely! Whatever their game is, if they want to play at being 'Heroes', then we'll give them the greatest bunch of bad apples ever assembled.

Joker: do apples come in bunches?<gets hit with a cup>

Lex: we'll show them how we do things on our Earth.

Ivy: but Ultraman is so powerful. We have our limits, Lex. Apart from the cute walking power absorber here.

Wade:<looks around then points to himself with a goofy smile>

Lex: you don't say? Well, we will just have to recruit the strongest, most devious, most sneaky super-villain team this world has ever seen! Who's with me?

The villains just basically all cheer.

Lex: excellent. First up, let's go get Gorilla Grodd on the team.

Lex took HeatWave, Reverse Flash, Captain Cold and Cheetah on his jet to Gorilla City.

Clarkson:<news> ...so despite a couple of hiccups, the Galaxy Communications Tower is open for business, reports of a breakout at Arkham have been greatly exaggerated, and our friends, the Justice Syndicate, are hot on the heels of the one or two villains that may still be at large...

The jet landed on the outskirts of Gorilla City as they walk to the city.

Heatwave: if we're meeting Grodd at his palace, couldn't you have parked a little closer, Luthor?

Lex: I don't want to startle the wildlife. Have you ever seen what a surprised ape can do?

Heatwave: softly softly, catch-ee monkey.

Cheetah: Grodd's an ape, you fool...

The villains found a way inside as then they got surrounded by Gorilla Warriors.

Lex: everybody, relax. Grodd has invited us, Remember? This is going to be a walk in the park. Apes of Gorilla City. Take us to your leader!

They got escorted to where the leader was but it didn't look like Grodd.

Lex; greetings, oh great...<the ape turns around> Solovar?

Heatwave: who's this guy?

Reverse Flash: where's Grodd?