Chapter 10

Ring!

Ring!

I groan as I wake up from my nap that I was taking on the couch

Ring!

I get up and walk to the phone and answer it yawning "Hello?"

"Hey we got you in" I hear Matt say over the phone.

"You did?" I say quickly.

"Yes but we got to go soon. I'm on my way to get you with Sam. I was hoping we could be there as well to document it all." Matt says.

"Oh yeah for your channel. That's fine. I'll be waiting outside for you to get here. See you soon" I say before hanging up.

I quickly change and get ready to leave. It's been 7 years since I've seen Ben and I was nervous. We've both changed alot since we seen each other. I walk outside and sit on the steps. I play with my necklace as I wait. I watch as the same vehicle as when Matt was last here. I stand up as Matt gets out. I look back at the house. I look toward the camera that was located near the roof. One I knew Nelson still watched me threw. I throw my middle finger towards it before heading to Matt.

"Everything okay?" Matt asks.

"Nelson's constantly watching the camera feed." I answer.

He nods as he opens a door for me. I climb inside as Matt looks toward the camera. He closes the door and gets inside.

"How did you handle him watching all the time?" Matt asks as he starts to drive.

"You get used to it after seven years" I answer looking out the window.

"We are really sorry about how Nelson was to you" Sam says to me.

"I appreciate it." I say smiling at her.

After a long drive we reach the place Ben was being held. I chew on my lip nervously as I play with my necklace. Matt opens the door to let me out of the door.

"We were able to get you an hour with Ben. Obviously he will be behind bars." Matt asks as we walk in.

I nod understanding. Matt gets us signed in. Then started the long process of getting scanned in. Once we get through security, we are lead through many hallways of the building. As we get closer, I start getting more nervous. I walk behind Matt with Sam trailing behind me.

A guard opens a room and gestures us inside. Matt looks back at Sam and I before walking in. As I walk in my eyes quickly go to the cell at the back of the room. The person in the cell wore prison attire, had long black hair and had their back towards us.

"Ben" Matt says as he walks deeper into the room.

The person in the cell looks up towards Matt. The mask Ben and I created sat on his face. His eyes travel across the room and lands on me. He quickly stands up seeing me. I instantly recognized Ben's facial structure.

"Y/N" Ben says in almost a whisper. The mask made his voice sound off but I could tell it was his voice

I instantly starts to cry as I walk closer to the bars. "Ben" I say quietly. I watch his eyes light up as he smiles. "Oh my god" I drop to my knees in front of the bars as I stare at the man i hadn't seen in 7 years.

Ben walks up the bars of the cell and kneels down. He puts his hands through the bars as he reaches out for me. His hands brushes the tears off my face along with the hair that covered my stuck to my wet cheeks.

"You're alive. Oh my god. You're alive" I sob.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Ben asks me.

"Nelson said you... he said you died in an accident at Syntec. He brought proof." I answer.

"Of course he did" Ben says as he holds my face.

I stick my hands through the bars and press me hands to either side of his face over the mask. Ben leans into my touch. Ben looks down at the necklace around my neck.

"What's this?" He asks. My heart stops. How was I going to explain that to him? I look at him upsetly. "What's wrong?"

I look back at Matt and Sam. "Can you give us a minute alone without the camera?" I ask them. Matt and Sam agree and leave the room so I could talk to Ben. I sigh as I try to figure I out how to tell him.

"Ben... you remember when I said about running away?" I ask.

"Of course I do" Ben says to me.

"I suggested it because I was..." I stop talking to take a deep breathe "I was pregnant"

"You... you were pregnant" Ben says to me. I could hear the distraught in his voice.

"I was gonna tell you after we left cause I was so excited to start a family with you." I explain. Tears start to run down my face more. "But the day Nelson took me, I tried to run. As punishment he made me.... he made me miscarry by kicking my stomach. Told me if this baby gave me strength then I couldn't have it" I pull my necklace off and put it in Ben's hand. "The stone is the month our baby would have been born"

Ben looks at me silently. I could tell how upset he was by his eyes. Tears spilled out of his eyes as he took in this information. I knew he had to be full of emotion because not only did he lose me for 7 years. He lost a child in the process as well.

I wipe the tears off his face as we both cries. I press my forehead against the bars which Ben does the same.

"I love you" I say. "I never stopped" I look up at him. "And i promise im going to get you out of here" i whisper "if its the last thing i do"