Bonus Chapter 4

"Benjamin!" I scream from the bathroom.

I was currently laying in the bath relaxing when the contractions hit. I tilt my head back against the tub as they started to get worse. I was told the second child would come quicker than the first when the contractions hit but I didn't think it would be this quick. I look over as Ben opens the door. 

"You need to call Deb," I say before screaming in pain. 

"It is time already?" Ben asks as he pulls his phone out kneeling beside the time. 

"Yeah and I don't think I'm making it to the hospital this time," I say as I take a deep breath as another contraction hits. 

"Deb, It's time," Ben says into the phone. "You need to come to the house and bring someone who can deliver a baby" 

I scream again as another contraction hits. "Ben" 

"I know baby," He says to me brushing hair out of my face "She's hurrying. She should be here in a couple of minutes."

I nod as I hold my belly tightly as another contraction hits me. My vision blurs slightly from the pain. Ben puts the phone down on speaker so I could hear Deb. 

"I'm on my way sweetheart I promise. I have a friend who can deliver your baby. They are heading there as we speak" I hear Deb say through the phone. "I gonna have Ben help you out of the tub and onto the bedroom floor so we have more room."

Ben wraps his arms around me gently lifting me out of the table. He carries me out into the bedroom and lays me down on the floor gently. I mentally thanked Matt for taking Wesley for the weekend. I watch Ben pull an old dress out to slide on me to cover my upper body. He moved so quickly as he does everything Deb tells him to do.

Before long the doctor and Deb both arrived. I was leaned back again Ben's chest his hands were held tightly by mine. Deb stayed by my side the entire time until Ben and I's baby was born. My baby is placed in my arms right after she is born. An old blanket is wrapped around her tiny frame. I take a beep breath as I cradle the sweet girl in my arms. Ben hugs me tightly pressing kisses to my head whispering how proud he was of me.

A couple hours later Wesley is brought back by Matt after Deb called him letting know the baby was here. I look up at Ben who was sitting behind me. Ben was smiling down at the baby in my arms so lovingly that I thought I would start to cry at how cute he was. Upon hearing Wesley's feet run down the hall, I look towards the door. Wesley runs in with Deb and Matt trailing behind him.

"Momma" Wesley cries as he tries to climb up into bed.

"Hi baby" I say to him as Deb helps up into the bed.

Wesley crawls over and plops himself next to me. I move my arm to move him closer to me. I knew he was being cautious about his sister being in my arms.

"Do you want to hold her?" I ask him.

He nods quickly holding out his arms. I smile at his enthusiasm about holding his sister.

"Okay hold on" I say passing the baby to Deb. I move Wesley into my lap before taking his sister back into my arms. I gently set her in Wesley's arms putting my arms under his to help him. "What do you think?"

"She's tiny" Wesley says giggling.

"Wesley what's your sisters name?" Matt asks. 

We hadn't told anyone the baby's name and Wesley was really good at keeping secrets for being only 5.

"Her name" Wesley starts to say looking up at me for permission. I nod in approval "Her name is Ivy Jade"

"That's such a pretty name how did you pick it" Deb ask me.

"I didn't. Wesley did" I answered.

"Wesley did you pick out her name?" Deb asked Wes.

He nods quickly smiling "I wanted it to be something pretty like her."

Tears spilled out of my eyes at his words. Wes was going to be a perfect brother. I was so happy to be their mom. I lean down and smother Wesley with kisses as Matt takes pictures of us together. I was happier than I could ever believe. My family was finally perfect and finally complete.