like real people do

Warnings: None
Word Count: 445
This one's short but will hopefully make you feel like your heart is getting squeezed in a good way
Title from Hozier

"Kiss me already, Crowley. Why haven't you?"

Here's what was happening, in case you so rudely missed it.

2 Hours Before

"Angel!"

"Crowley." The angel walked into the main part of his bookshelf to be met with his favorite being in the whole wide universe. Not that Crowley knew that. He gave him a soft smile and the demon held up a bottle of whiskey. "Wanna drink?" Aziraphale nodded and they started drinking to their hearts content, somehow never running out of alcohol. They were sitting on the couch, both of them, which didn't happen often and they were rambling on about something that isn't in any way important. Crowley slowly but surely was inching his way closer and closer to the angel. He had gotten so close that he had his arm wrapped around the back of the couch where Aziraphale was sitting. Their sides were pressed together and they were looking at each other's faces up close as they talked. "Well that's not what happened. You've got your facts all wrong."

"That's how I remember it happening!" Crowley was very drunk, and did not have the facts right. He was going to keep rambling on when Aziraphale interrupted.

"Kiss me already, Crowley. Why haven't you?"

"W-What?"

"You've never once kissed me. Not in a way that meant something. Never in the way I want you to." Aziraphale was staring at the demons lips. "I didn't-oh-I didn't know that you wanted-oh angel." Crowley slowly inched his face forward, pausing when their noses were aligned together perfectly, their breath mingling together. "Crowley..." Crowley slowly connected their lips and almost discorporated right there and then. The love he had been hiding for century's came whirling out in one single movement. One hand snakes up Aziraphale's neck and found his face, cupping it gently. The other hand found Aziraphale's waist and pulled him closer to Crowley. The kiss was gentle, soft and full of love. The angel had never felt so much love come from one singular being in his whole life. The amount of love just seemed to be growing. Aziraphale found his hands coming to rest in Crowley's hair, pushing his head down to deepen the kiss. When they broke apart, only their lips did. Their bodies, their hearts, their lives, their souls, stayed together. Pressed into love like a stamp in wax. "Angel you have no idea how long-" Crowley started before completely breaking down. Clutching Aziraphale tighter and nuzzling his head into the others neck. "I love you so much, Aziraphale. So much. So so so so so much."

"I know, my love. I know. I love you too."