Finally

TW: Voilence, Kidnapping (kinda)
Word Count: 539

"Let him go." Angelic power spilled out with Aziraphale's voice.

"What are you going to do to me, Aziraphale? You hold no threat."

"I've never killed anything in my life, but I would gladly start with you." Crowley struggled against Gabriel, not wanting Aziraphale to taint himself. Gabriel pulled his wrists tighter. "Please...Aziraphale." Gabriel pulled again and Crowley muffled a scream. "Shut up, demon."

"Let."

Eyes started showing up around Aziraphale's body where they weren't supposed to be.

"Him."

His wings unfurled from his back, ripping his favourite jacket.

"Go."

His eyes blazed with angelic power and by the shear force of his mind, Gabriel was thrown across the park and landed uncomfortably on a bench. Aziraphale walked towards him, his posture still in tact, and stood over him, glaring.

"Please, Aziraphale, look, I didn't mean it. I didn't—"

A bright light shone and Crowley covered his eyes and grimaced. Aziraphale was looking down at empty grass. His wings retracted and his eyes blinked and then disappeared, and he ran back to Crowley. Said demon was sprawled on the grass, blood seeping out of his abdomen and bruises lining his cheeks. His wrists were bloody and raw from rope Gabriel had used. Aziraphale snapped and the ropes were gone and he found himself on the ground in front of Crowley.

"Crowley..."

The demon was gone.

Not dead, gone.

He disappeared from the grass and was no where to be seen.

"Crowley!"

"CROWLEY!"

****

Crowley woke up in a bright room, and groaned. The ropes that were around his wrists were gone and there were no angels in sight. He padded towards a door and looked out. Heaven. Crowley started breathing heavily, before calming himself down. There were no angels, he could make it. He hobbled as fast as he could to the escalator and walked down it while it moved.

****

Aziraphale was sensing Crowley's presence, walking around and trying to find him. He sensed him stronger and started running towards the feeling.

****

Crowley was safe. Earth. The world he had saved. He turned his senses on high, as high as he could with how bad of shape he was in. He sensed Aziraphale and hobbled as fast as he could towards the feeling.

****

Aziraphale saw Crowley. He looked horrible, and he was limping towards Aziraphale as fast as he could.

"Crowley!"

"Angel..."

Aziraphale was sprinting. Closer and closer and closer and finally the embraced. Aziraphale held Crowley impossibly close to himself, and Crowley was sobbing into Aziraphale's jacket. "Crowley, are you alright?"

"Aziraphale."

"Oh, Crowley. Let's go home." The angel snapped and they were back in the bookshop, still in an embrace. Aziraphale started to back away but Crowley held him tighter. "Don't go..."

"I need to heal you, Crowley."

Crowley whimpered but let go and Aziraphale led him to the couch. He placed his hands on Crowley's forehead and Crowley visibly relaxed. Then Aziraphale scooped him up, bridal style and took him upstairs to Aziraphale's bed. He tucked him under the covers and got in bed next to him, wrapping his arms around the demon.

"Oh, Crowley. I thought I lost you."

"You could never lose me. Aziraphale?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."