-2-

Tommy sighed. He was so very bored.

"Dad." He said, laying on the floor of the kitchen

"Yes Sophia." He asked from the table

"I'm bored. Can go outside?"

"No, Soph. Its raining."

"But Dad, its fine"

"I don't want to clean up the mud. Why don't you go play with your brothers."

Just at that moment, Techno walked into the room, opening the fridge and pulling out a carton of milk.

"Wouldn't count on Wilbur, he's on the phone." Techno said as he tossed his thin pink braid behind his shoulder and grabbed a cup from the sparse cabinet.

"Is it Sally again?" Phil asked, a slight amount of concern in his voice.

"Its Sally again." Techno said walking away with his cup of milk.

Tommy got up from the floor and chased after Techno.

"Wait, can we hang out?" Tommy asked, tugging on one of his shirt sleeves.

"No."

If Tommy had wanted to die that day, he would have asked again. He watched sadly as Techno walked into his room. He wanted to old Techno back.

Right after that, the doorbell ran.

"I'll get it!" Tommy yelled

He ran to the door and opened it, greeted by the kid from yesterday.

"Hi Tommy!" He said. "I was pokin around my house, and I found this."

Tubbo offered him a paper package. When it was opened, he was greeted by...a doll?

"I don't know. Thought you might want it. See ya!"

Tubbo rushed off of the porch, hopped on his bike, and peddled away.

Tommy was still shocked as he started down at the doll. It looked exactly like him.

It resembled him down to a T. Hair, clothes, freckles, everything.

The only difference was a pair of button eyes on both of the eye sockets. It was still pretty fucking cool...But he was still bored.

He decided to explore the house, bringing his look alike with him. He was exploring around for a good half an hour before he found a strange little room.

It was circular, and there were windows on almost all the walls. When he spun around, looking at them all, he dropped his look alike. He bent down to pick it up, but he found that it was gone.

"The hell?" He muttered in confusion.

He spun around some more, and soon spotted it. It was laying near the only wall in the room with no window.

"That was...weird." He remarked, walking toward the doll. As he got closer to the wall, he noticed that there was a small door set into the wall.

His eyes lit up as he swiped the doll away, getting closer to the door. He found that it was unfortuantly locked.

"PHIL!" He yelled.

"WHAT?" he yelled back.

"THERE'S A DOOR IN THE WALL! ITS LOCKED!"

"HOLD ON."

Footsteps could be heard, and soon, Phil entered the room. He seemed to have brought a key.

He walked toward the wall Tommy was near and inserted the key into the lock.

Tommy's heartrate accelerated as the door creaked open. He was greeted with a brick wall.