-7-

Tommy gasped, and took a step back, only to bump into Other Wilbur, who placed 2 hands on his shoulders, leaned forward, and gave Tomny a smile that sent shivers down his spine.

"Wow...this is really thoughtful...thank you! But...I'm not...not sure. I think I'm going to go to bed right now."

"Go to bed? So soon?" Mumza said from the corner of the room. Her face never wavered from that perfect smile she always had.

"Yeah!! Yeah...I'm really tired." Tommy stretched out of Wilburs touch and feigned a yawn.

"Goodnight. By the time you wake up tommorrow, I hope you see things our way." The whole family said, in unison.

Tommy gave them an awkward smile, and began to back up the stairs. Once he was out of view of his other family he raced to his other room, slamming the door behind him and sliding down it.

His breath became fast as he ran his fingers through his hair. He closed his left eye and softly ran his free hand over it.

Should he?

NO!

That's a horrible idea.

Tommy banged the heel of his hand against his forehead. He couldn't believe he was actually comprehending getting buttons stitched into his eyes.

He stoop up and dragged a large chest infront of the door, preventing anyone from opening it.

He fell asleep staring at the celing, glancing from left to right to make sure he was alone.

[6am the next day]

Tommy's eyes fluttered open, and he breathed a sigh of relief he rubbed his eyes before sitting up and surveying his surrounding.

As soon as he opened his eyes, his stomach dropped.

He was still there...

HE WAS STILL THERE

His head was racing with thoughts

He took a deep breath.

Stay calm. You will get out of here. You can do it. He recited the words over and over until they lost their meaning

He dragged the chest away from his door and opened it, stepping out into the hall.

The whole house seemed to have a different atmosphere. It seemed more...ominous.

Things seemed to be out of place, thrown off tables, or just simply gone.

As he walked down the stairs, his steps seemed to reverberate through the house. No one answered.

The door to the room in which he had entered was closed.

He tried a few times to opened it, before he gave up.

Walking around the house, he began to hear strange noises. Noises that seemed to be words in another language.

He walked towards them, until they were painfully loud. They led him to a door painted that was painted a brilliant white. As he pushed it open, he found that he was in a very sparse room, containing only a large chest in the corner.

In the corner, a strange creature that used to look like his mother sat.

The clothes that the clone of his mother once wore were ripped and laying one the floor. Her buttons seemed to be ripped of her face, and were laying off in the corner. The new creature wore a white tunic and torn black jeans.

It's eyes were glowing purple, and its pupils seemed to be gone. There was trails of red and green liquid spilling from them, that Tommy could only assume were tears. It was twitching and making those horrible noises that he had heard from the other side of the door. Instead of his mother's skin tone, half of its skin was stark balck, and the other half a creamy white. It seemed to be in immense amounts of pain.

It looked over to where the door was opened, and skittered over to the source of light.

Tommy's brain was screaming at him to move. To get away from this creature, this thing, but he couldn't. He stayed stationary and let the creature come.

The creature placed a hand on each of Tommy's shoulders and stared deeply into his eyes. He picked up one of his hands and grazed it along his cheek. It's eyes, which had been full of pain just moments before, now held mirth and happiness. The creature seemed more than greatful to see Tommy before him.

He said something to Tommy, though it was just gibberish to him. Nonetheless, he felt more compassion from this creature than his father had given him ever since his mother died.

All of these emotions brought tears to his eyes, but he wiped them away.

The creature took his hand, and led him to the locked door. It hovered its hand over the door nob, and it clicked open.

The door opened, and the creature let itself, and Tommy in.

Tommy was absoluty dumbstruck by the sight he saw. Instead of a copy of Philza, he was greeted by an abnormally tall man, pacing from one side of the room to the next. He had pointy goat horns. They looked as if they could be used to kill. He had a mask covering his face too. It seemed to be made of pure white plastic. The pureness of it was interrupted by splatters of red fluid dispersed acrossed the ghostly smile, absent of any emotion or apathy.

The man was wearing a ripped green jacket, seemingly patched in several different places. This was also splattered with the red substance.

He turned slowly to look at the door that had just opened. Even with no expression, he struck fear into Tommy's being. He tried not to shiver.

The creature who had led him in here stood infront of him, chest puffed out, confident in the face of this monster.

It gestured to the left, and Tommy saw that there was a door in the wall...the one he always used to get in.

He raced towards it as the creature linked towards the masked man.

The last thing he heard before he closed the door was the pained cry of the creature.

-1022 words-

A/N IM NOT DEAD :D. Sorry for the absence, but I'm sure the length makes up for it lol. HOPE YOUVE ENJOYEDDDD.