-4-

Tommy avoided his family for the rest of the day, still guilty abut the whole incident. He mostly watched Shroud catch flies around his room.

Tubbos words were mulling over his head. He was still wondering if he should go back into the door again.

The concept of the whole thing was pretty creepy...but no one had hurt him. Everyone seemed to be overly kind to him.

Maybe he should try it just one more time.

So, at 10 pm, he wished his family a quiet goodnight, and went to sleep.

(Time Skip)

Just like the night before, Tommy was woken up by seemingly nothing. Again, Tommy took this as a sign to go and check the door again.

Sure enough, as he walked into the room and opened the door, he was greeted by the same blue and purple tunnel that had been there the day before.

Tommy took a deep breath, and entered the tunnel.

He was again greeted by the colorful room with the bright sparkly stars. This time, he could hear some fussing from the other room. Happy muttering and rustling of clothes.

Tommy followed the noise, and was greeted by his other family again.

They were all dressed in formal clothing and all had smling faces. Techno's hair was again pink.

Huh...That was weird.

"Hello Tommy!" Phil said. "You're just in time!"

"In time for what?" Tommy asked.

"The ball silly." Phil said, smiling. "Speaking of that, this is for you."

Phil handed Tommy a box, which Tommy promptly opened.

Inside there was a new suit, A masqurade mask, and a binder.

Tommy gasped as he looked down at his gift. A binder. He'd been wanting one for forever.

"Do you like it?" Mumza asked.

"I love it. Thank you!" Tommy said.

"Well, go put it on so we can go!" Wilbur said, smiling. All these people seemed to do was smile.

Tommy rushed to the bathroom to put on his gift. Minutes later, he was admiring himslef in the mirror. His chest was flat, and he looked wonderfully masculine.

He rushed out of the bathroom to meet his family again, situating the mask on his face.

"You look so wonderful." Mumza said, pinching his cheek.

Wilbur helped him put on a tie, and then they were ready. Tommy wasn't sure for what...but something.

There was a knock at the door and when it was opened by Techno, they were greeted by Tubbo.

Tubbo was also dressed in a suit, but there was another obvious difference.

There were several stitch marks acrossed his mouth, making sure that he couldn't speak.

"What...What happened to him?" Tommy asked, backing up slightly.

"Well, I thought you might like him a little better, if he talked a little less. So i decided to fix him."

"oh..." Tommy responded.

"Well, no time to waste! Lets go!"

Phil gestured for the crew to exit the door that Tubbo was still standing in.

Tommy was led to the door leading downstairs. He was puzzled. He had visited this place just that day. Would it be different?

Sure enough, a pair of that looked like carbon copies of Sapnap and Karl, with the exeption of buttons stitched into their eyes and both dressed in formal wear.

"Hello everyone! So glad you could make it! Come on in!" Sapnap's face seemed to painted in a wide smile.

The crew went inside and was greeted by a ballroom full of people, all with masks obscuring their faces. There was classical music playing from who knows were.

"Woah." Tommy said in awe.

Tubbo offered his hand to Tommy, whilst gesturing to the ballroom floor. asking for a dance.

"Yeah, lets go."

Tubbo and Tommy swayed around the ballroom, having a great time.

At one point, Tommy saw Phil and Mumza doing a slow box step off to the side of his room. It made his heart warm.

Tommy had a blast the whole night, and by the ned of it, he was very very tired.

He was so tired that he made Techno carry him up up to his room.

He changed into a pair of pajamas, lamenting over the fact that he had to take off his binder, and fell fast asleep.

-723 words-

A/N Sorry for the short chapter :{
Hope you've enjoyed!