-9-

Tommy grabbed a shoulder bag from his closet, beggining to walk around the house and shove various objects he thought would prove to be useful into it, such as a wrench, a water bottle, and a pouch of marbles.

He didn't know how much of it would prove useful, but he was still somewhat frantic.

He settled the bag on the opposite shoulder that Shroud was still settled upon and reluctantly walked towards the door.

He reached his hand to his pocket and grabbed the key. His hand was shaking as he unlocked the door. The door swung open and he was greeted by the stretching tunnel before him.

He took a deep breath and began to crawl through. The presence of Shroud was somewhat calming to him as he put one limb in front of another.

Before he opened the door to the other house, he swore could hear him whisper a small voice saying, "Good luck."

As soon as he stood up and brushed off his thighs, he could tell the atmosphere was different.

It was dead silent. You could hear a mouse crawling acrossed the floor, if there just so happened to be any. Tommy knew there wasn't. Nothing like that would thrive in a place like this.

He walked toward the kitchen, his steps as quiet as he could possibly try to make them.

In the kitchen sat the nightmare that had kidnapped his family.

If it were possible, it looked even more ghastly than the last time that Tommy had seen the thing.

It seemed to be taller than last time, it's horns more pointed and threatening, it's mask more covered in red fluid, and it's fingers more long and pointed.

"Hello Tommyinnit." It spoke. It's voice sounded as if it were coming from everywhere all at once. "My name is Dream."

"What do you want Dream?" Tomny immediately spat. "Why did you-"

"SHUT UP CHILD." Dream yelled, his voice seemed to be multiplied. "Sit. Down."

Tommy obeyed, pulling out a chairfrom the table and sitting down immediately.

"I'm not going to spend any more words than I need to on you." Dream whispered. "I know what you want. And we're going to play a little game."

Dream got up and walked behind Tommy, placing both of his hands on his shoulders. Tommy jumped, but stayed silent. Uncharacteristic for him.

"You will be tasked to find all of your family members in this word that I have built for you. You will only have a certain amount of time to do so. Is this clear?"

Tommy nodded.

"If you find them all, I will let you leave. And you can go home unscathed."

Dreams tone changed, becoming more  sinister.

"But if you don't, you must stay here with me."

Even though Dream had a mask over his face, Tommy could hear a sick smile in his voice.

Tommy felt his stomach turn at what the consequences of his actions would be.

But what other choice did he have?

"Deal."

[523 words]

A/N :000000
Whats gonna happen????
Votes and comments always appreciated, and thank you for your patience :]