-8-

Tommy slammed the little door closed and locked it, letting out a breath of relief as he sat back against it.

"DAAAAD. WILBURRR, TECHNOOO." He yelled acrossed the house.

No answer.

Tommy ran around the house, searching, but could find no one.

He peeked into Wilbur's room and saw some small figure on the bed. When he opened the door fully and went to inspect them more closely, he was horrified.

There were 3 dolls.

One of Phil.

One of Wilbur.

One of Techno.

All with buttons sewn in their eyes.

Tommy's heart sank. She got them. She had his family. A wave of dread washed over him and tears came to his eyes.

Just then he, heard the doorbl ring.

Tommy's eyes brightened and he ran to the door, throwing it open.

"Oh my gosh you came ho-" Tomny cut himself off when he realized that it was Tubbo.

"Oh...it's you."

"Well hello to you too." Tubbo said. "I just came back to see if you wanted to hang out...maybe?"

The tears had come back now and Tommy legitimately began to cry now.

"Woah, woah, woah, I'm sorry! We don't have to hang out. I'm sorry if i-" Tubbo was cut off by Tommy rushing forward and hugging him, almost knocking the wind out of him

"My family is gone, they were stolen, and now all I have is you, and that stupid spider you have." Tommy sobbed.

"Shround isn't stupid." Tubbo muttered.

Tubbo let Tommy cry for awhile, not knowing what else to do. What was he gonna do? Push him and run? He couldn't do that, it would be too mean of him.

Tommy eventually pulled away and wiped his eyes, murmering a little apology.

"Well...I'm sorry to tell you this, but I need to go home. But..." Tubbo began to pull something from his pocket. "Take shroud. He can chill with you."

Shroud crawled into Tommy's hand.

"Bye." Tubbo said, hopping on his bike and pedaling away.

Tommy shut the door and looked down at the spider. The spider seemed to be looking back at him.

He let shroud crawl up his arm and rest on his shoulder as he walked back to Wilburs room. He collected all the dolls off the bed and walked them to the circular room. He started a fire in the fireplace and threw them each into the fire.

Shroud and Tommy sat infront of the fire for awhile, watching the replicas of his family burn.

"I've got to go back for them Shroud. I have too."

[465 words]

A/N heyyy :D. It's the summer know, and I will have a lot more time to work on this fic. For now, accepting this shorter chapter. As always, votes and comments are appreciated.