Fucking Button time

Katsuki/KingExplosion

Izu woke us up like every other morning since Pikacu turned the power on, over the PA system. Today was different, the nerd mentioned the existence of the random possibly dangerous buttons but never said anything about using them. Until today. With only ten minutes the sleeping area was chaos. Everyone changing as fast as possible and eating just as fast, some doing both at once. By the time Izu's larm rang through the PA System nearly everyone was ready. Insomniac and Pikacu being the ones not ready, dressed enough but not eaten. Nerd began the count down for his button and then chaos.

Three pointers coming out of nowhere and everywhere. I blasted my way through as many as I could heading for the Toy Den. A few apples in my pockets.

"That's enough of that, next button will be released in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1." My Nerd's voice came through followed by the sound of powered down robots. Howling pierces the air after his countdown hits one. The pounding of dozens of animals racing across the ground and many screams.

"Oops. AnimalTamer you're up! Make them obey us!" Izu calls, apparently just realizing what he released.

"I can't! They only listen to Nezu!" Quiteboy shouts through the coms Crazy eyes gave us last week.

"One second!" Izu shouts, hitting another button that seems to stop the wolves in their tracks and make them retreat.

"Marking that button as the last option number one. Okay! Next button!" He murmurs the first half before shouting the second with some scribbling between the two.

The idiot hit another button releasing more robots. These ones are slightly smaller than the zero pointers but just as strong. It took five full power explosions to destroy the one that got too close to the Toy Den, crazy eyes named it.

"Boring! Next button!" He calls after an hour of robot fighting, he again disabled them before hitting another random button.

A buzzer sounds this time, followed by a deafening roar. "Shit!" Izu whisper-shouts attempting to return whatever monstrosity he just released. "Okay! That's lunch! That button is definitely an Emergency Button." He calls after several breath holding minutes of random button clicks.

"Food duty today is...Ice N fire and Crafter! Good luck! You have two hours before the next round of random buttons."

Nezu/Satanic Leader

"Sir? Are you alright?" Thirteenth asks, breaking me out of my laughter.

"Quite alright, Thirteen. How are the preparations going?"

"Chiyo's tent is set up in Ground Delta. The observation blimp is set. All we are waiting on is the prizes."

"Very good. Broadcasting?"

"As best as we can do without Power Loader. His third years did their best. According to them it's just waiting on your okay."

"Excellent! This year's War games may prove to be very interesting." I respond, glancing at my computer screen that holds Gym Alpha and Izuku's frantic button mashing to return Franky the giant Lion back into his home. Which causes me to laugh again.