Babies & Granny

ToyMaker Princess

When the Bird boy landed Izu left me in the control room to reassess the security system for our base. Which was going great, until he shouted in my ear through coms to get Recovery Girl to the med bay. Which I did, by pressing the Medical button I had on me. It connected directly to Granny's office and let her know we needed help. Thankfully it's not against the rules to have her assist us at least in the time leading up to the war games.

Izu made it a rule for us to only call her when it was absolutely necessary. And unconscious classmates just happened to be on that list. With the aid of a few med-bots I upgraded, they took the students to the sickbay while I informed the others of Granny's arrival and the change in training plans. After that I returned to my work on the security system.

Recovery Girl/Granny

I was treating a student, a part of the Hero team, for some minor wounds when Mei's SOS light flicked on. Shooing the student out of my office I grabbed my medical bag, switched off the light and headed to Nezu to find the entrance to my patients' layer.

A fast walk to his office and he's already up and waiting for me. He quickly climbs on top of my bag and directs me towards the villain team's base. Once we're in ground Beta he hops off my bag and up a few platforms to a well hidden switch which he opens and a staircase appears behind the concrete wall.

"Head down, take a left and then a right and you should come across the sickbay. If not, find a student. Avoid Hawks at all costs. Good luck, Chiyo." Nezu informs me, with a tilt of his head he hops down.

"Thank you. I'll be back soon." I respond as he leaves me to travel down the metal staircase.