Am I really a villain?

Hawks

I've joined an unknown villain group...I'm free from the commission, my boyfriend will join me soon. Why the fuck am I still chained!

"Is someone going to unchain me?" I ask my captors.

"Boss says no." The blond from earlier answered.

"Chicken?"

"It's coming, boss too." Icy's monotone voice responds.

What feels like an eternity passes before the heavy metal sound door scraps against the ground, followed by the tapping of a scythe.

"Has the little birdie been good?" Sly asks those around. The smell of food wafting towards me.

Some grunts and possible head nods follows before the villain leader speaks again.

"You all may leave, I'll watch him while you eat, bring the table out first."

Sighs of relief and possible gratitude follow and the shuffling of feet as they move to find this table.

"Just be back here after. You have half an hour before button time. Best hurry." He snickers as those in the room scramble outside and away as fast as possible, after setting the small folding table in front of me

"Now My dear birdie; it's time to eat. Don't go running away from me." He informs me with a smile in his voice. His mask gleaming in the light.

"New mask?" I ask as he unchains my left hand, after setting the tray of food on the table.

"Yep, isn't it amazing!" He sings.

"It is. When will Dabi be here, little bird?"

"Soon. Eat first, then you can join the others for Button time." He giggles.

"What is it?" I ask around a bite of food.

"It's so much fun! We'll for me it is."

On that note I finished my food, which consisted of an apple, slice of bread, some eggs and ham. I was also given a glass of water and a cup of coffee. What kind of villains give prisoners coffee? When my food and water was gone Sly took my tray over to the door where he opened it and began talking in a whisper to someone outside.

Too far away for me to hear what was said, but based on the body language it wasn't good. After a few more minutes of this heated whispered conversation he moved aside to reveal a pink haired girl in a cat shaped metal mask with goggles in place of the eye holes. The mask had all sorts of different gears, nobs and wires throughout. The girl was dressed in a short black dress with a leather corset top knee high black leather boots with a dark Pink trench coat over it, with brown leather gloves. She has all sorts of different tools in a belt around her waist she also has a pocket belt strung across her shoulders going from one shoulder to her waist. She held a remote of some kind in her left hand and a Pistol in her right.

"Is that him?" The girl asks her boss.

"It is." He sighs evidently done with her antics.

"I have the perfect baby for him! Can I boss?"

"Will it explode?"

"No." She says head tilted to the side as she tenkers with the pistol in her hands. The remote having been placed into a pocket.

"Toymaker?" He says in a voice that says, 'that's a lie and you know it.'

"What? It shouldn't."

"Don't kill him T. Do what you want." He sighs backing into a corner of the room.

"Do I get a say in this?" I ask, slightly concerned for my safety.