What. The. Fuck!

Katsuki

The nerds lost it again. Now he's asking for a taste. Fuck! Are those fangs! What the fuck! OFA doesn't have a quirk with fangs...did it? Shit! He's right in front of me. Did he ask me something? Fuck! Those fangs look sharp. Why the fuck am I getting turned on? Shit! Stupid nerd!

"W-what?" Why the fuck did I stutter! It's just the nerd!

"Kacchan! Won't you let me taste you?" He asked, his head doing that adorable puppy head tilt thing, except it turned out kinda creepy hot. Shit! What now! He's licking his fucking fangs! Fangs! What the fuck!

"Izu?" I breathe as my body relaxed in his hold; how he got behind me is anyone's guess. Before I could stop him, he bit me. The sounds of our terrified upperclassmen drowned out by the immense pleasure I was feeling from the Nerds bite.

"Mm~f-fuck~Izu." I moaned, my pants getting uncomfortable tighter the longer he sucks. Is he drinking my blood?

"Mmm~Kat~" he moans, making my neck vibrate and my knees go weak.

"N-nerd. S-stop mmmh." I breathed between moans, what felt like hours later. My body grows weaker the longer he drinks.

My vision is spotty and my head cloudy. My pants are wet and sticky. My body spent. He finally pulled away from my neck. Licking the spot he bit.

"Shit! That was amazing, Nerd." I whispered out as I finally submitted to the pull of unconsciousness.