Crafting

Momo/Crafter

When Mei told us training was back to normal I knew they had called Recovery Girl, since Kyoka and Denki were both unconscious after the run in with the three giant creatures. So I headed to sick bay where my classmates with broken or sprained bones were waiting. After a few minutes, Kyoka and Denki were brought in by medical bots. The robots laid them on an empty coat and then returned to their charging area.

"M-Crafter! Can you make us some games?" Toru and Mina ask from their beds.

"Of course. Uno or battleship?" I ask the pair, each has a sprained ankle.

"May I join as well?" Tenya asks from his bed, his left leg in a splint.

"And I mademoiselles!" Yuga shouts from his bed, his left arm in a sling.

"We would like to play." Fumi and Dark Shadow input his right arm also in a sling with a splint.

"I do as well." Shoto joins in, sitting up slowly as his head is wrapped along with his left arm in a splint and sling.

"Uno it is!" I giggle as I begin to create two packs of the card game. While those that can walk help me and Aizawa move the beds into a semi circle around four bed tables set in the middle.

"Everyone all set?" I ask after handing the finished games to Mina and Toru.

"Snacks!" They all shout.

"Drink's too please, Ribbit." Tsu speaks up from her place at the foot of Mina's bed. Her arms and left leg wrapped in bandages, an ice cube on her tongue.

"Be right back." I responded by heading to the cafeteria to get their requests.