I ❤️ Buttons!

Izuku/Sly

I gave my team an extra two hours to visit Mei, ToyMaker Princess, TMP for short, at the Toy Den to get their weapons before I returned to button pressing. So far I have two buttons marked as Emergency/NO and two marked as Go Away. With others marked as Robots or Safe. There's about fifteen marked buttons in total and I've only activated four so far with two unmarked of the ten that I found. My supply of Cherry soda is running low. I hope we can get through this without me going psychotic.

"Hello Team! Your rest time has passed! Toy Den Protectors head there now! Everyone else, good luck! You have ten minutes before the button pressing begins!" Again I set my alarm and wait for it to go off. When it does I hit a button that looks like some kind of flying thing.

"Look to the sky for this one! Good luck!" I hit the button and wait for the mayhem. Not even two minutes later, screaming and high pitched screeching is heard throughout the base.

"Nerd! Make them go away! These fuckers bite! Shit! DIE!" Kacchan's voice screams through the air amongst the others cry's of pain and surprise.

"Time for those to leave, another one for the No list." I mumble hitting the unmarked button next to it that appeared to make them retreat.

"Status reports!" I shout over the PA waiting a few minutes for the class to sound off through the coms. Thankfully the majority of them escaped that with minor injuries or none at all.

"You have Half an hour for treatment before the next button!" I shout, setting my alarm. I send off the drones while I wait. Six of them I send off to the hero team, split off by class. Two to each year, one per class. The remaining six I send to scout out the school and Nezu's office. Hopefully I will find something useful about the battle in two weeks. I also sent one drone to the support course in year 2 to locate the device Mei needs to make Toru's suit. She had given me the device sketch via bell tubes. We had them added throughout the place for faster goods transport. The things took weeks to install, but now they work wonders. Only thing we haven't figured out how to transfer is food. Last time someone tried it took three days to clean and unclog the tubes.

My alarm going off brings me out of my thoughts. "Hope everyone's ready! Time is up! Button number six is launching!" I inform my team as I hit the button with an image of a winged person shaped sticker below it.

"Finally! I'm free! Where the fuck am I?" The thing shouts from the sky, bright red wings standing out against the light gray roof of the base.

"Hawks?" I question through the PA system.

"You know it birdie! Where the fuck am I?" He responds.

"Formation Alpha! Catch the Bird! Don't let him leave." I ordered through the coms after making sure the PA system was off.

"Understood!" My team responds by breaking off into their assigned groups for capture.

They spent four hours attempting to catch Hawks, eventually Mei sent one of her Babies through the tubes to Momo who gave it to Eijirou who managed to hit Hawks with the net contraption thing before the launcher promptly exploded. Eijirou was unharmed along with those around him since he activated his quirk and the others took cover behind broken or deactivated robots.

"Mission accomplished!" Momo called through the coms.

"Awesome work guys! Now someone take him to the holding room. Make sure he's cuffed."

"On it boss!" Denki says, with the aid of the cameras I watch him walk up to the struggling Pro where he Zaps him enough to knock him out. Before dragging him to the room with the chair.

"Guys, I need a hand. His feathers are moving. He's knocked out." Denki asks through coms.

"Ice n fire and Darkness head to Electro help him with the Hero. I'll be there soon. Do what you need to, just keep him there." I say through coms, grabbing my drink from the mini fridge Mei built upon request.

"This button has given us an amazing opportunity. As such and everyone's great work capturing him. You all get the rest of the day off! Enjoy it! It'll be the last for a while. Sly out!" I say through the PA system, gulping down my sinfully delicious drink.