Toy Den

Mei/ToyMaker Princess

My babies are all nearly done! Iz-Sly's blueprints are amazing! I didn't explode anything, ignoring my failed attempt to make my own version of one of his guns. Teach has been a big help and creating backups with me. I've finished all of the villain suits and even made some for teach and I. Sly has come by a few times a day to check on us, mostly bringing us food and more blueprints. So far I've made lots of swords, both long and short, daggers, throwing knives, a few dozen different firearms, most of which allow quirks to be used as bullets. Some that have tranq, rubber bullets, or even fake blood as bullets for those with none projectile type quirks. With Sly's and teach's help we made a new mask for Toshi, who is now Brainwave. This one includes air filters and a ton of other awesome things.

The drones Sly requested took the first two weeks to perfect and another week of testing. Now they are finally ready for use. With access to the control room, I managed to link the drones cameras with two of the Monitors. Took some time but managed to get all twelve drone feeds onto the two monitors. Also managed to get them controlled by one remote, sometimes two, all can be moved separately and as one unit if needed. I love my babies!

"ToyMakers how's the drones?" Sly asks entering our Toy Den with food.

"Done! Here they are! These babies are ready and willing. They even have night vision and heat vision! The two bigger ones come equipped with needles and tiny guns loaded with tranq bullets. The needles can have whatever in them."

"Amazing work ToyMaker Princess. Anything else ready for use?"

"Of course! Take these boxes and send the others back here for their Babies."

"Everyone's masks done?"

"All but you and the generals. We still haven't figured out how to get the camouflage Tec to work with those. The others were easier since they didn't need the tech. Oh! Send Ghost over here and I can whip up a better suit for her, I'll need her DNA tho and a fabric maker. There's not one here, if I could get to the classroom it'd be best."

"No, can do TMP, sketch the device and I'll send a team to retrieve it. We'll return it afterwards."

"You got it boss! Remind them not to just rip it out. I need the components intact for it to work."

"M'kay. Hit the bell when you're done. I'll start sending them down here in their suits."

I huff my response as I'm already busy working on the sketch of the fabric maker. The door closing tells me he left.