Well shit

KingExplosion

The nerd's voice drifted through my communicator ordering us to evacuate in preparation for protocol delta. One of the nerds' many last ditch efforts to win. This is one of the tamer of the Protocols. He released the Wolves and a big ass lion once the all clear was given.

The second he first gave the order I knew he was walking a thin line. One that snapped not long after the first scream of pain and fear left 2B. His chilling voice and creepy ass song bringing us all to our knees.

My attempts to bring my nerd back failed. So now, I'm racing through the tunnels, dodging wolves, injured class B extras and the occasional lion's paw. All in the hopes that I can reach the nerd before someone dies.

I've known since we were kids that he could have been a damn scary good villain. We'd all be fucked if he went dark for good. A kill in here could be that tipping point. I can't let that happen. The world couldn't handle a dark nerd. He can take anyone and everyone down with just the knowledge he holds in his notebooks. Add onto that his...dark as fuck side. And we've got the makings of the worlds best hero or worst villain. Either the heroes are screwed or the villains are. The nerd is that good. He's tollarted me all these years and everyone else's crap. All in the name of being a hero. Now, he's getting a taste of the other side. I have to stop him.

"Bakugo! What the fuck is this!" A bleeding extra screams as I jumped over them, a wolf hit on my heels.

I ignored them and kept running. Using my explosions to get closer to the control center before stopping and running again. After what felt like hours I made it to the control center. Deku's creepy ass song never stops. He just adds more to it.

I opened the door and found a third year tied to a chair, as white as a fucking ghost staring at the nerd. He spots me and with a hand motioned silence from me they returned to just watching.

"Oi! Nerd!" I call

"Pretty, pretty, Kitty Kat. Join me! We can rule together!" He sings, his eyes red and devoid of emotions. That sinister aura from before reared its head again.

"Shit! Fuck! What to do! Fucking think!"

"Yes, yes, think. Think. Thinking! Wonderful! So pretty!" The nerd devolves into a psychotic rambling fit. I tune it out as best as I can.

"Shit! I'm really going to do this now! Fuck! Not how I wanted him to find out!" I mumble to myself, as I walk closer to my nerd.

"Kacchan! Lookie! It's pretty!" He shrieks, pulling me to stand beside him to stare at the monitors showing everyone screaming, crying, bloody and utterly defeated. Many hid and held their wounds while others attempted to help. No one knows when it will stop.

"Fuck! Oi! Nerd!" I shout, turning to him.

"Yes, Kacchan?" He asked in a somewhat normal voice, his eyes still red voids.

"I'm sorry for all the shit in middle school and for being a little shit growing up." With that I kiss him. A few seconds pass before he returns the kiss. When we pull away his eyes are back to normal and his face is bright red. Mine probably the same. I turn away.

"Thanks Kacchan." He whispered, hitting the recall buttons.

"What the fuck!" The extra bound in the chair shouts after the creatures have returned to whatever hell hole they crawled out of.