9

A/n: warning : too fluffy 😁🦋

....

"Come here" Bright says, gesturing at his lap and Win reddens like a beetroot.

"I knew what was in your mind" Win says, making himself comfortable on Bright's lap, coiling his hands around other's neck for support.

"Yeah?" So you know that I was thinking about the way you bite your lip when trying to focus?"

Win blushes again, he easily does in Bright's vicinity.

"Yeah? What about it?" Win asks, coyly.

Bright raises his brow, "You wanna know?"

"Umhmm."

"Come closer" Bright says.

Win lowers his head down and Bright tilts his head up, tugging Win's lips with his own.

"I was thinking that I should be the one biting them" Bright whispers, gobbling Win's lower lip in his mouth.

Win gasps sharply, clinging onto Bright as the professor licks his lips like a kid eating a candy except he is not a kid and Win is sweeter than just a candy. 

Bright sniffs Win's cheek, then nuzzles his nose in the crook of Win's neck, planting small noisy kisses on his skin. Win tilts his head sideways, exposing more of his skin for Bright to bite because that's what he did in his first wet dream about Bright (and in all other wet dreams that followed, as a matter of fact).

"Stop if you don't want me to grow hard" Win begs, knowing there's no way they are going to take this anywhere he wants and so he'll most probably end up pining for more.

Bright laughs, his breathe fanning Win's neck before he pulls back.

"Alright" he says, ruffling Win's hair, "I'll stop, for now."

"I have something to tell you" Win says, avoiding how Bright's subtle lick of his own lips send shivers down Win's spine.

Bright wobbles his brows in anticipation.

"I like you, Mr. Chivaaree" Win says, releasing a sharp breathe, "I know it must be surprising but yeah, it's what it is."

Bright suppresses a tiny smile sprouting on his lips.

"You do?" he asks, feigning surprise, "I could have never guessed that."

Win frowns, " why do I feel like you're being sarcastic?"

"May be because I am?"

"Huh?"

Bright smiles fondly, "You aren't very subtle Win, I must tell you."

"What do you mean?"

Bright pecks Win's lips twice.

"I know I am the one you've liked all this time. In fact, if you ask anybody in the campus, they'd be able to tell you. With all the staring and blushing and panicking, it's not hard to tell."

Win gapes, is he really that transparent?

"Are you kidding me?" he exclaims, "so why did you stop me that day when I was about to confess? Do you know how painful it was?"

"I'm sorry" Bright purrs, giving butterfly kisses on both of his cheeks, "that time, I wasn't sure of my feelings yet. If you had confessed, I would have rejected your feelings and being the over thinker you are, you would have started avoiding me and we couldn't get to spend time together."

Win pulls back from Bright's clingy mouth.

"What did you say?" he mumbles.

Bright shrugs clueless.