11

A/n : 🙃

....

Win moans at the sight of Bright's face buried between his legs. His head falls back at the pillow as Bright does that lethal flick with his tongue again, slurping Win's throbbing member, taking him deep throat.

"Nghh fuck!" Win gasps, earning a smirk from the other.

"As you wish" Bright says, returning back to the tempting pink mouth, slightly ajar as if inviting him to ravish it.

Bright happily complies. He nibbles Win's lips, kissing him clumsily and full of raw hunger.

"Tell me the things you like" Bright says, applying lube generously on his fingers.

Win blushes and it's weird because he's had sex before but this is so different, so fucking electrifying and at the same time, safe. He doesn't know how to answer Bright because honestly, he's not someone who has explored a lot or rather he's never been with anybody who bothered to know, much less showed interest in finding out what he liked. But boy he's thrilled to figure it out with Bright and so he tells him to go with his instincts.

Bright nods before licking Win's nipples wet. He sucks them hard until Win cannot suppress his mewls and pulls Bright back on his lips.

Bright smiles fondly, nuzzling down Win's jaws and purrs against his ear.

"I'm gonna finger you, okay?"

Win nods, his face impossibly hot with the way Bright is wording it all out. Bright chuckles as he notices the crimson on his lover's face and he smooches his lips.

"Ssh" Bright whispers, swallowing down the whimpers of his boyfriend as his finger explore his caverns.

"You're so warm and wet inside" Bright says and Win moans again.

This teasing smug of a man.

Win gasps and Bright knows he found the treasure as Win rolls his eyes in the back of his head.

Win rewards Bright with his broken, needy moans as the other keeps hitting his spot, his fingers knuckles deep inside Win.

"I'm gonna put it in, okay?" Bright asks urgently and Win nods.

"Tell me when to stop" He adds but Win says never and that's the last straw for Bright.

He kisses Win lovingly to distract him from the burning sensation as he takes time to get used to him until Win signals okay and Bright starts thrusting inside.

"Yeah, right there.." Win supplies bashfully which only turns Bright on even more and he follows.

"You have no idea how aroused I am" Bright grunts, shoving inside him roughly, "you feel so fucking good."

"I can't believe this is not a dream" Win laughs, followed by a low moan as Bright bites his collarbone.

"What about this feels like a dream?" Bright whispers in his husky voice.

"You, mostly" Win says, pushing Bright deep inside him, "i'm in the bed of the hottest professor of my uni that I've fancied all this time and he is inside me. What's not dreamy about this?"

Bright replies in a lustful kiss, slurping the other's tongue with his own.

The room echoes with their wet moans as Bright continues to rummage inside Win, increasing his pace as Win tells him to and grabbing his hands so he won't touch himself.

It takes a few more thrusts and a few lewd moans until Win cries in ecstacy, cumming all over his chest. He sees white stars as Bright fucks him before cumming as well, screaming Win's name like the holy prayer it is.

They pant heavily and Win barely registers when did Bright dispose the condom and fetched the wet towel.

"I can't get up" Win breathes heavily, his eyes still closed.

"You don't have to" comes the reply before he feels Bright's warm hands cleaning him up with the cold towel.

...

"What are you staring at?" Bright muffles against his pillow as he opens his eyes to see Win resting his back against the bedpost, his hand in Bright's hair, ruffling in adoration. As much as he remembers, he had gotten so tired after cleaning them up that he straightaway slept next to Win, not minding their nakedness at all. But now, it is growing dark outside which means Win needs to leave soon. No wonder why he's filling Bright in his eyes. And honestly, Win's flawless white skin is blinding Bright and the way he looks withered, having Bright's trace all over his body, it's a view sizzling enough to arouse him yet again. But Win notices and shakes his head, snatching the blanket from Bright and draping it around his lower body.

"Whatever you're thinking, don't."

Bright laughs, yanking Win down who yelps at the sudden pull, shoving Bright's arms playfully but still sharing the blanket, tangling their bodies together.

"Why does time always fly by so fast when I'm with you?"

Win thinks out loud, resting his head on Bright's chest as they snuggle up close.

"It always does when you're happy" Bright answers, kissing his hair.

"I didn't hit the wall" Win begins after a comfortable silence "mom threw a vase at dad but I came in between."

Bright hums, his hold on Win tightens as he kisses his forehead again.

"I can't wait to graduate and leave my house" Win sighs tiredly, "want to live somewhere by the sea. You could come by and we could collect sea glasses together."

"Umhmm it sounds great" Bright muffles lazily, turning to Win.

"And we would go for a walk downtown and you'd kiss me out of nowhere and I'd scold you because people act bitchy when it comes to two people in love."

Bright snorts, pinching Win's cheek.

"Still sore about what's happening in uni?"

Win nods, "why is it wrong if we date?"

"It's not" Bright states firmly, "it's right in all ways but I don't know how to prove this."

Saying that, Bright inhales sharply because Win is tracing the scars on his face, his finger ghosting over his lips.

"You don't have to" Win says slowly, "we'll go through this together. It's a matter of few weeks and I won't be your student anymore."

Bright kisses the tip of Win's finger that is playing with his lips.

"I'll miss you ogling at me in lectures."

"And I'll miss having you in front of my eyes all the time."

Bright gobbles Win's finger at last, earning a giggle from the bunny boy who pulls his finger out and splays his palm out on Bright's chest.

"But we will go out without any fear and it will be okay."

"And I won't let anyone hurt you again" Bright says at last, his eyes flickering a pain Win knows that belongs to him, "just don't shut me out, okay?"

Win looks at him as his eyes sting real bad. He mouths okay before burying his head in Bright's neck.

"I love you Win" Bright says, feeling the weight of those words like he's never felt before.

"I love you too" Win says, "but stop crawling your toes up there or I'll kick you out of your own bed."

Bright laughs, squeezing his boyfriend in a bone crushing hug and Win rolls his eyes, suppressing the blush sprouting at his cheeks.

🖤🤍