#1

• | • | •

"Hi everyone, I'm Y/n and I've been a physic medium for as long as I can remember. I'm not a typical medium though as I am unable to actually see spirts, but I am clairaudient which means I can clearly hear spirts. I am claircognizant which means that I can just know information which is accurate most of the time and I am also clairsentient which means I have the ability to strongly feel the emotions or vibe of people, spirits, and places around me. I first..." I was abruptly cut off.

"HEY Y/N, COME HERE" I heard Amanda call from her room.

I turned off the camera that was in front of me as Amanda had asked me to film a introduction of myself and my abilities for her YouTube channel. I got up from my bed and walked over to Amanda's room to find her sitting at her desk with headphones on.

"Everything okay?" I asked leaning on her door frame looking at her. She motioned for me to come sit with her. As I walked over she unplugged her headphones and shuffled over her chair so I could sit on it with her.

I sat down next to her and looked at her computer screen. She was on call with two dudes.

"So, guys this is Y/n, my best friend..." Amanda started putting an arm around me, "And she is also a medium like myself. And Y/n this is Sam and Colby" she motioned to each of them as she said their names.

"Hi Sam. Hi Colby" I said with a smile and waved at them.

"Hey Y/n it's nice to meet you, we've heard a lot about you from Amanda" Sam spoke up first.

I looked at Amanda and gave her a 'really' sort of look. When I looked back I could have sworn I saw Sam elbow Colby.

"Yeah... umm... nice to finally put a face to your name" Colby finally spoke up from his daze.

"So, Y/n the guys are planning on making a new YouTube series for Halloween called 'Hell Week' where they go to a bunch of creepy places around the world" Amanda started explaining to me.

"Yeah and because these places are supposedly haunted we were hoping to bring a medium with us" Sam continued to explain.

"But because I have already made plans for dates they were planning on filming, I'm not going to be able to go to all these places with the guys" Amanda followed on from Sam. "So, you being the next medium I know, I suggested that you could help them" she smiled at me.

"Oh wow, that sounds pretty cool. I feel honoured" I said laughing at my own joke.

"Well after Amanda said she couldn't do the whole series we didn't really know what to do, so you're really saving our asses here" Colby joined in.

"Hold up. I haven't agreed to anything yet. I only know the minimal details" I quickly spoke up, feeling an awkward laugh come out.

"Don't feel pressured to do this series Y/n, but it could be a really great adventure" Sam spoke convincingly.

"I've got an idea. How about tomorrow we meet you guys somewhere for a coffee or something, then you will all be able to meet in person and fully be able to discus the plans for 'hell week'?" Amanda suggested.

"I'm down" Colby said first.

Sam looked at him funny then said, "That's a great idea actually. I'll message Amanda and we will make a plan for tomorrow".

"That sounds good. Alright we'll see you guys tomorrow, bye".

"Bye Sam. Bye Colby" I smiled and waved at the computer.

"See you guys" Sam waved.

And all I could hear before the call cut out was a rushed "Bye Y/n" from Colby.

Once the guys were gone Amanda dramatically stood up from the chair and looked at me with a shocked look on her face. "DUDE!".

"What?" I said confused. "Is there a demon on my back" I sarcastically guessed.

"What? No. Colby is so into you" she said excitedly grabbing my face.

"Really? Cause it seemed like they were both just being friendly. But I will admit Colby Brock is more attractive than I thought he was".

"Oh my god. Please do this 'hell week' thing with them cause I think you and Colby will be together by the end of it" Amanda said getting a bit too excited.

"Alright chill out, I'll think about it" I stood up from the chair and started to walk out her room. "But if I'm going to be working with them, all relationships will be simply professional." I stated while walking back to my room when I heard Amanda call out.

"I bet it won't stay that way for long".

I smiled to myself as I walked back to my room. Sam was right this could be an amazing adventure.

• | • | •

Hi everyone, this is only the start of the story and things will start to pick up soon enough so stick around for that.

Thanks for reading and if you've got anything you want to say please do.

Hope you enjoyed.

Peace x