#10

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while but I just wanted to say thank you for 11K reads which is crazy.

• | • | •

After Sam turned the camera off we all agreed that it was time to finish the séance and leave the castle. We hurriedly went around the room grabbing all of our stuff and putting everything back where it was supposed to be before heading back to the castle courtyard.

The guys found a small ledge on a wall to balance the camera on to film the next part of the video.

Sam turned the camera back on and started speaking, "Ok guys we are actually downstairs by the main well"

I was standing between Colby and Sam when I realised something about Nate, "Nate you've still got the headphones and stuff on" which made me laugh a little.

"oh yeah," Colby said agreeing, "what did you think of the Estes?"

"I just heard 'out' multiple times," he told us, "that is one of the freakiest experiences. You just become like a medium"

"Welcome to my world," I said jokingly

"I was like shaking like every time we do the Estes method, I'm like fucking shaking," Sam said.

"it always freaks me out to the core, we were literally talking to something, it's like in your ears so loud," Colby told us before changing the conversation, "What were we talking to let's try to figure this out"

I decided to stay quiet for a moment to see what the guys thought we were talking to.

"So multiple times on like all of our like investigations it was saying yes to a strigoi," Sam told us.

"yeah" Colby agreed

"Which is a vampire spirit..." Sam quickly explained.

"But I don't think it was Vlad himself" Colby added

"no, because we kept asking for Vlad it was like 'no'. Also, we were saying why are you stuck, and someone said 'leader' someone's like scared of like the ruler an obviously Vlad was a ruler here and he's obviously the most scary person to live here" Sam said.

Because if a spirit is trapped here and they don't know they're dead they're probably still in the same mindset of being like afraid of you know what was ever happening in their life," Colby said.

"but the thing is that's weird they didn't want help," Sam said.

"I hope the camera picked this up but there were bangs next door I was just like are you in the hallway as we thought it was a hallway, we don't know this castle very well obviously, it said 'no' and so she opened it and it was outside," Colby said while pointing to me.