#9

Guys, all the support on my story is honestly so crazy, I appreciate it so much. I literally cannot believe it. Thank you so much
• | • | •

After I saw something the guys quickly realised that the camera battery had died which we assumed was the entity taking its power. When we got to the music room the guys changed the camera battery and we watched back the last bits of footage. It was so creepy that the video cut out right as I saw the figure. We tried to laugh it off as a creepy coincidence and move on with the video.

We decided to set up down by the piano again but have the equipment around the room. We created a pile of bags by the camera and I made sure I had access to mine so I could get my notebook out if I needed it. I was wandering around the room to sense the energy when I saw Nate walking with the music box which gave me an idea.

"Hey Nate, I would recommend putting that facing the doorway where I sensed a spirit earlier," I said while pointing to the doorway from before.

"that's a good reason, I can't argue with that" he replied as he started to walk to where I was pointing. He put it on the floor, and I walked over to him as he turned it on.

"guys turn the camera on and come here cause there's a spirit in the doorway" I called to Sam and Colby as it was calibrating. They came and stood between Nate and me. "if you stand in the front of this device it will play music" I explained.

Just like I said a few seconds later it went off.

"yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. Look, something is right there" Sam pointed to the music box.

"I told you," I said in a sing-song voice,

He turned to the camera and continued to talk, "we're in the music room, we just got down to the music room. The camera died on us on our way down. Oh wait that's weird too why would the camera die right when we get here"

"like right when we got here," Nate said, standing next to me.

"We had to change it immediately," Colby said.

"and what makes it weirder is I saw a shadow figure as we were coming down here" I added.

"oh shit yeah," Sam said.

"and just so you guys remember, Y/n doesn't normally see spirits, but she did when we were making our way down here," Colby told the camera.

"as we were walking down from... the attic? We walked past a doorway and an entity went right past it" I explained to the camera with hand motions.

"can I ask, what the difference between a spirit and an entity?" Nate asked me.

"well it's down to each person's preference but personally I call humans that have moved on spirits because they have souls but inhuman things entities," I told him.

"cause you just referred to whatever you just saw as an entity, so was it... inhuman?" he cautiously asked.

"oh that's my mistake" I exclaimed putting my hand on the side of my face, "what I saw was probably human at some point, but it really wasn't good"

Nate hesitated for a moment, "well that's slightly relieving to know that it's probably not demonic. I couldn't deal with that tonight"

"this spirit," I said pointing in front of us, "was the one I sensed when we were in here earlier and I think it was following us."