#12

• | • | •

The past four days of this trip had been so crazy and adventurous, and the fifth day was no exception. We were filming the second video for hell week.

As we were meeting our guide at 3:30, we had time to have a more chillout morning. After our late night, we decided to have a lie-in and then go down to the hotel's restaurant for an early lunch. We went down to the restaurant at 12:30 so there were quite a few people there which wasn't too bad.

After we got food, we went back to the room so we could grab our stuff and get ready before making our way over. I decided to get changed in the bathroom because Colby had stuff to sort out in our room. I knew we would be climbing around in the catacombs I changed into some black stretchy skinny jeans, a grey fitted crop top and my Doc Martins. As I was finishing putting on my mascara there was a knock on the door.

"Hey Y/n, we're gonna be leaving in about 5 minutes," Colby said through the door

Because I was done, I opened the door, "well I'm pretty much ready. I've decided to keep it simple if we're gonna be climbing around," I told him while posing with my hands on my hips.

"Are you gonna bring a jacket or anything?" he asked me.

"I don't know do you think we'll need them?" I asked him back.

He walked back into the room so I followed him, and he started digging through his suitcase so I sat on his bed, "well I read some reviews saying that it can get really cold down there so..." he stood up holding a red and black XPLR hoodie.

"Colby, you don't have to do that, I did pack a hoodie," I told him genuinely, then got up and walked to the side of my bed where I put my suitcase.

"I don't care if you brought your own stuff" he walked over to me and practically put the hoodie in my hand, "I think you'll look better in my clothes anyway"

"Are you sure?" I held it up to look at it, "Wow I'm honoured I get Sam and Colby merch from Colby brock himself" I said half joking and half serious as I tied it around my waist.

"Well, it's the first one I got so take care of it," he told me then winked at me.

Before we left the hotel we googled how to get to the catacombs, and I hadn't realised how close our hotel actually was. on our way over there was a suspicious pair of people walking very close behind us, Sam and Colby were walking in front of Nate and me so they didn't realise but Nate and I could tell something was off. Nate and I were trying to work out if they were actually following us and if they were what they wanted.

When we were about halfway there, these two people were still following us, at this point we knew that they were following us. I couldn't help but keep looking over my shoulder to see if they were still there and one time, I did see one of them was pointing to Nate's bag.