#5

• | • | •

Here it was, the day we filmed the first video for Hell Week and to be honest I was actually pretty excited. Even after going out last night I didn't feel hungover or tired, I think the adrenaline going through me blocked out everything else.

I woke up at 8 to start getting ready cause I knew it was going to be a very busy day. I checked my phone and sorted myself out before getting changed. I put on a pair of longer denim shorts with a black trop top and my beloved vans.

Just as I put on my second shoe there was funny knock at my door. I walked over and answered the door.

"Oh hey Nate, what's up?" I smiled at him.

"Hey, we were going to go down to the hotel restaurant to get some breakfast if you wanna come?" he said as Sam walked out his room and to Colby's door.

"Yes, I'm starving but I'll meet you guys down there"

"Sure sounds good" he said walking over to Sam.

"Okay, see you in a sec" I called and closed my door.

I wanted to quickly put on some makeup and brush my teeth before going down to breakfast. I decided to keep it simple and only put on mascara for now.

I walked out the bathroom and over to my nightstand to grab my phone and my room key. Just as I put my key in my pocket there was another knock on my door, I assumed it was going to be a cleaner or something but to my surprise it was Colby.

"Hiya. You alright after yesterday?" I asked slightly chuckling thinking back to last night.

"Hi, yeah I'm fine. I think you must have left these in my room last night" he lifted up my heels that I wore out last night.

"Oh shit I didn't even realise that they weren't in my room. Thanks for bringing them back" I said taking them from him. I walked back into my room and threw my shoes onto my bed while he kept talking.

"No I should be thanking you for looking after me last night and I also wanted to apologise for the way I was acting or if I said anything" I turned back around to find him leaning against the door frame which was kinda hot.

"Don't worry about it, it was reassuring to know that you were in your room and not wondering round the streets of Bucharest. And a bonus it was pretty entertaining to watch" I said slightly laughing while walking back towards him.

He started to move back into the hallway so I could lock my room so we could go down to breakfast. "Well thanks. I really appreciate it."

We started walking to go meet up with Nate and Sam. "Its fine really. Also first day of filming for Hell Week, you excited?" I asked smiling up at him.