- LVII -

Third person POV

It wasn't a suicidal attempt, it was substance abuse according to what the doctor diagnosed after talking to Yoongi.

Yoongi finally got the professional help he needed and all of the band was willing to help and wait for him to be all healed.

So the performances stopped for few months, the videos and content the management got were enough to have the fans attention on them during this pause, and whenever they asked aboutthe reason why Yoongi was in the hospital, they were allowed to say it was because of an appendicitis.

During all those months, Yoongi visited the psychologist regularly, until one day the doctor suggested an appearance in a TV show would remind Yoongi why is he fighting so hard for music; that's why they are here, at The Show with the first performance of 'I NEED U' live after the unfortunate episode.

Bangtan is getting ready in the shared dressing room. Boys wearing black shorts and white shirts, Adora wearing a white skirt, black shirt and a white beret.

"Good legs, Jimin-ah~"
"Thanks Hobi hyung, your legs are ugly, I like Adora's"

Both look at the corner of the room, the girl stopped her warming up after feeling eyes on her.

"I heard you, Jimin-ssi"

No matter how many jokes they made up, everyone was more than nervous; not exactly because of the votes for their music video, it was because of Yoongi, if he performs and doesn't feel that sparkle again, the band might be over forever, because there won't be any Bangtan without one of them.

Nobody dared to talk to Yoongi today, they wanted his decision to be the most honest and transparent posible, he would decide his future by himself right now.

The stage was ready, everyone on the floor as practiced.

A collective deep breath from the eight artists and the song starts. Yoongi is giving all of himself for the first verse and after the first word spilled out of his mouth, ARMY -their fans- cheered the loudest they could, fans missed their Suga, and he felt that love.

The chorus sounds loud on the speakers of the venue and Bangtan is giving their all to the dance, they're finally coordinated, like if the same thread was pulling all of their bodies together, making them look insanely talented.

At the end of the song, fans couldn't stop screaming, the first live performance for this song was incredible, the rest of the artist performances were smashed unintentionally and Yoongi felt for it again, music was definitely his first love, the place he wanted to stay for the rest of his days.

The rest of the seven were waiting for an answer, unable to move because of of the anticipation. Yoongi turns around, back facing the audience, eyes on his bandmates.

"I'm staying here, with you"

That was all, this Bangtan thing would continue as long as they lived.

Thus, the emotional moment is closed with a grupal hug, Yoongi in the middle.

They didn't care about the crowd nor the MCs, nor the competence or the award they were craving few months ago, they're together now and that's the only thing that matters.

The eight come back to the dressing room after their performance, to fix makeup and drink some water.

The good news arrived fast to the managers ears, and they promised to take care of their artists health, not only physical but mentally talking.

Bangtan was so happy for Yoongi's decision that they didn't see their First Win coming. Distracted as always, their surprise was caught in camera when the name of 'Bangtan Sonyeondan with I NEED U' was anounced as the winners of the show.

It was like a double regard for them, in music and in life, from here, things could only get better and better, right?

Once back at home, Adora gets close to Yoongi and pulls from his arm lightly before he enters to his room.

"Thanks for giving the band another opportunity, hyung. This time we won't fail you"

Yoongi felt touched by the words, but still doesn't like to depend on someone's pity, at least not this girl's pity.

"Didn't do it for you, tho. It was my own decision"