- Baby, you were the love of my life -

Jin streches his arms over his head, bothered by the light that has started to peak through the window. Even if it was sunny, there's also a breeze breaking through the same window, so his whole body shivers and he's obligated to open his eyes.

He's alone.

Los Angeles is usually a hot city, but the lack of human warmth makes him shiver as if he had fever. Lack of love feels like being sick.

"Mr. Seokjin? Stylists arrive in 30 minutes, please be ready"

Someone outside his bedroom called out and he has no other option but to take a hot shower, maybe it'll relax his sore depressed body.

Minutes later and the common area becomes a parade of branded suits; Jin admires his reflection in one of the windows, fitted fabric at the waist and shoulders giving him the perfect hourglass silhouette.

"Aren't you going to compliment your looks?"

Namjoon, who's fixing the sleeves of his shirt, jokes beside him. Though the smile doesn't reach Seokjin's features.

"I'm not ready to see her, Namjoon-ah"

RM, who's basically in the same state of mind, sighs.
"Either I am. But we have a nomination and performance to do... We're not supposed to let the band die, not like she did"

They come back to seat in the sofa, where the rest of them are eating instant ramyeon. The room is quiet, almost dead; this is the new usual image the preparation hours look like for the now seven-members band.

"What would she be doing right now?"
That's the new habit Taehyung adopted: wonder what's going on in their ex-lover's life.

"Maybe in her airplane seat" Yoongi answers nonchalantly.

"She might already be in a hotel room, getting ready. Didn't you heard she lives in Paris now?" Jimin reasons.

"So the rumors are true?" Jin asks out loud and everyone shifts uncomfortably.

"We might know later today" J-Hope said, internally hoping that all those rumors where false.

The eight idols worked in an album, the masterpiece of the whole discography. They all looked happy, in love; then one day men woke up to the sound of Y/N packing up, ready to leave the shared house.

Later that day, they had a meeting in the enterprise, it was a much serious issue.
Adora was going to quit the band. She wanted new horizons to discover, more music styles to taste and more international ears to eenchant. The management agreed to her request, so now the seven-members band and the soloist work under the same company.

At home Y/N excused herself saying she needed time away from them because she was looking for a love that made her feel complete. 'Lack of love is unforgivable, even more if I'm supposed to have you here with me but I still feel empty'

She left home that same day and none of them could stopped her from thinking they didn't love her.

A year after her departure, she was seen walking down famous parisienne streets, beside some guy, who was presumed to be an actor.

That information hurted them all, she just needed a year to meet the new love of her life?
It had a heavier effect on Jimin, those same streets were witnesses of the love that he professed to Adora, and now she's holding someone else's hands maybe with the same cute smile that was for Jimin and Jimin only.

Six more months and photos of her with a large diamond ring on the fourth finger of her left hand started to circulate. Rumors said it was an engagement ring.