- LXXIII -

Third person POV

"Walking is not my thing, for real"

Y/N is dragging Taehyung while they both try to reach the location of the rest of Bangtan.

"Who had the idea to have an adventure in this volcano?"
"The staff, and this is beautiful, you're just lazy, Tae"

Adora is holding V's hand while going up to the top of the rocky road to get to the grupal picture.

"Finally!" Taehyung runs to the space between J-Hope and Suga and poses cool, even though few minutes ago he was being dragged to reach the top of the inactive volcano.

"You turtles! Hurry up my face is burning up"
Yoongi is done with waiting for the kids under the Hawaiian sun.

After few pictures and different poses, they can finally go back to the villa they're staying in, so they can know who's each pair for the friendship dates tonight.

"Let's do this randomly, choose one of these envelopes and the numbers that match will be companions for tonight"

J-Hope and Suga
Jimin and V
RapMon and Jin
Jungkook and Adora.

"Well... we have the best budget of the night, what should we do?"

The youngest were the last to leave the villa, still thinking of what to spend the money for.

"I want to eat pizza"

The girl takes around seven dollars of the money over the table.

"That must be enough... I want to..." Jungkook thinks his idea again "get matching henna tattoos"

He takes 5 dollars from the table.

"We can buy cool clothes with the rest of the money"

They look at the 12 dollars in the table.

"You should buy a hat, your nose is flaking" Jungkook suggests while whipping carefully Y/N's nose.

"I don't like hats" She looks at the money again "But I want a dress with those flower patterns... And you should buy a new shirt, the red one your wearing right now is giving me nightmares"

Both babies stand up, Jungkook in charge of taking care of the money.

"First stop: Pizza"

Walking downtown is not boring, a lot of citizens and the great weather makes them relax and talk about how cool being on vacations is.
Even if the pizza took one hour to be ready they could enjoy of each other's company just like when they stated being friends.

About the weather, their music taste, the future and even the plan of the girl to make her own mixtape; all of the topics where nice and comfortable, but there was certain topic Adora didn't dare to touch right now that the night just started.

After the good pizza, they walk down the streets to look for the henna tattoos.

"Let's get each other's name!" Jungkook claps exited
"No"
"Eh? Why not?"
" 'Jungkook' is too long to be drawn in my arm for around two weeks"
"But I'll get 'Y/N' and will be twins"
"That literally makes no sense. Let's just see what drawings they have and we'll choose the same"

They ended up getting a dolphin jumping on their wrists. It looks cute, but not though enough for the tough personality Jungkook has.

"But promise that in two or three years we'll get a real tattoo, Adora"
"I already told you we'll do, but we first need to find a good idea, I don't want nonsense things on my skin forever"
"That's why I was telling you~" The annoyed tone is evident on Jungkook's voice, but he's not giving up " You'll get tattooed my name and I'll get yours"