- LXI -

Y/N POV

We're planning to go on tour as soon as our third and last mini album of The Most Beautiful Moment in Life drops.

That's why we keep on practicing most of the songs from the three mini albums, because once the tour is announced, this thing goes faster than a roller coaster.

Right now, we're about to learn the dance for a song I like, Baepsae. You know, world is so fucked up and it is funny to talk about it and let other generations know we should make a change. But this song is more for expressing your anger.

"Well, teacher... where do we start?"

I ask Hoseok, who's the one that'll teach us the choreography but he smiles at me devilish.

"Sit down in front of us, sunshine"
"Wait a sec- you practiced this? Without me?! I'm in this song too!"

The seven males laugh at my complaint like if I told them the best joke ever.

"This is a lesson for you only, watch and learn, little Adora"
Taehyung commands and I have no other option but to stand up in front of them, back laying on the big mirror.

We usually try to dance just once during the rehearsal with the clothes we'll be wearing at the concert, to get used to the clothes flexibility.

So now they're wearing tight, really tight black jeans, letting on sight the worked muscles in their legs.
All with shiny belts around their waist, making emphasis on the lower area.

Shirts not really important since they're wearing the black ones that have each of their own names on it.
The really interesting thing was the jacket covering shoulders and back; they are black but with shiny golden details; some of them around the neck or the arms, some in the form of patches but the jackets themselves stand out, making the boys look fancy.

I raise an eyebrow asking internally what is the reason for so much production, but looks like Hoseok reads my mind.

"Wait and see... MUSIC PLEASE!"

The well known beat sounds in the speakers around me, making me tap rhythmically the wooden floor.

They start making weird jumps with their legs, and I realize they kept a place for me beside Taehyung. Well at least they considered my participation.

Everything looks so strange for me with that wide leg moves until they mention the words 'my legs are all swollen'

I got the closest and horrible view of all times, seven hips thrusting in front of my eyes three times.

My face is a mixture between confused and dizzy, what the hell did those guys have in mind when creating the choreography?

When they watch my expression, all of them laugh proudly at the dance.