- LXII -

Y/N POV

This is what's been happening on our life:

To start with, Namjoon lives locked out in his new personal studio, and only leaves it when he's starving or when he has a date with my bestfriend Hwasa. The only good thing about this, is that I can meet Hwasa more frequently.

Then there's Jungkook, who avoids my sight the same way he did when we first met; after that corny episode during a rehearsal, we just talk the necessary at school or grupal practices.

Now Jin lives worrying about his dance skills, so he spends most of his time in the practice room dancing over and over again all of our dances.

Then Jimin and Taehyung became one only human being, all day and night together, they would eat together, practice together and go out on weekends nights; I don't blame them tho, the journey is again so stressful because of all of the work that has to be done for the MVs and the upcoming tour.

So then, the missing ones are Yoongi and Hoseok, the ones who I hang out the most with.
I still work with Yoongi the most I can, sometimes writing for the band, sometimes listening to his personal songs, I even lend my voice for one of the songs in his mixtape, sometimes we talk about life and share nice moments; but when we discuss -Just as we did when reviewing our songs- Hoseok appears on sight and rescues me before the discussion becomes a real fight, later he comes back to Yoongi to try to calm him down. He is like the mediator.

Right now, we're about to record one of the MVs I'm more excited about: 'Run'.

The venue was set in an abandoned house, few meters away from an abandoned pool. And of course some scenes would be recorded in the highway we took to arrive here.

Most of the individual takes were made yesterday, at the enterprise with the help of props and creativity.

We know we basically came for the party scene, thus, Jimin got a great idea.

••●••

Flashback from yesterday during a break

"It isn't funny~ They want us to act like drunk people for the party but won't let us get a single sip of alcohol"

Jimin sits beside me while waiting for the next scene to be recorded.

"Jiminie~ We still kids for them, of course they won't let us get real alcohol in our sistems"
"Wouldn't it be really funny if we accidentally put real alcohol in the fruit water for tomorrow?"

He makes his best puppy eyes waiting for me to surrender.

"Jiminie~ No"
"It would be Vodka"

He's teasing my alcoholic self.

"No"
"I'll blame everything on me"
"They would still kick my ass for not stopping you"
"Just act like you didn't know... but you need to go with me to the store, I won't walk alone at 2 a.m."

Tempting

"Help this long recordings to be funny~"

De algo he de morir

"Okay, let's do it" I finally agree.

••●••
O

ur favorite songs in the background are played. There's a lot of stuff you'd use for a party; a sofa, mirrors and some common things for a house like chairs, a table and even flowers.

"Let's open the door after you count to three and Jimin will receive you"

Namjoon is on the other side of the door waiting for the sign.