shut down

(Next day)

(3rd person POV)

"My son says that one of YOUR robots tried to kill him!" A mother said with 13 year old by her side "Miss, none of our friendly animotronics have ever tried to hurt anyone let alone KILL anyone" a security guard calmly said. "Just let me speak to your manager already!" the mother said annoyed.

(Time skip)

Superstar daycare was shut down for the day due to the mother not stopping intill it was shut down for an entire day. But all employees had know idea what the boy was talking about when he said "moon thing" when asked what animotronic scared him so bad. No one knew about a moon animotronic not even the boss. So they assumed he was lying about this whole situation.

At superstar daycare sunrise was confused "hey moon?" He called out to the vents "what do you want?" A voice said "where is everyone?" Sunrise replied "some karen had the place shut down, I heard it all through the vents" (no offense to anyone named Karen) "what did you do this time" sunrise said annoyed. "He broke the rules okay!" The voice replied "Who?" Sunrise questioned "some 13 year old jerk" the voice said "can you come down here?" sunrise asked "no" the voice said "aww, why?" No response "moon?" Sunrise said. Still No response

(Sunrise POV)
great, he's ignoring me. I thought "wow sooo nice of you. Ignoring me like that" I said "shut up!" The voice frantically whispered "huh? Why?" I whispered back "sunrise! Where are you!?" A voice called out. vennesa? Why is she here? I thought. I jumped off my little tower and into the ballpit. "There you are, we want to ask you some questions" vennesa said "okey-dokey" I said pretending to be cheerful. But behind my permanent smile I was panicking. "A child claims to have been attacked by some moon animotronic in this daycare, do you know anything about this" she asked "huh? A child? attacked? here?! I don't know what you're talking about!" I said. I was always good at lying since I had to take care of kids, and to make them happy you have to lie sometimes. "Okay thank you" vennesa replied and then walked off. After she left I let out a sigh, "oh my gosh, moon you almost got us in trouble!" I said as I entered the door leading up to my tower. When I returned to the top where I had a special room just for me I saw moondrop sitting on the floor. When I entered he didn't even look up "Moon? You alright?" I asked, "am I a monster" he said "who am I kidding, of course I'm a monster" "moon..." I said in a sad tone "what" he said "your not a monster, in fact your my only true friend"

488 words. I tried to make this chapter longer. :)