shut down?

I'm so sorry for not posting often! I was dealing with a lot of family issues, plus school... welp, here's your chapter! (Ps, my space bar is broken because this girl at school poured soda on my head and then threw my cromebook, so it might be a bit wonky, ill try my best to fix it when I notice an extra space or two)

(Sunrise POV)

A start up screen appeared, saying something along the lines of "fazbear entertainment start up protocol. Do not interfere" there was a ding, and it then said "protocol complete, booting up now..." I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to my surroundings. There was an orange roof, with orange walls as well, I was on some sort of table, there was a poster of freddy fazbear, the actual freddy fazbear... wait... THE ACTUAL FREDDY FAZBEAR IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! "Oh my GOODNESS! ARE YOU THE FEDDY FAZBEAR!?" I yelled "sure am! And who might you be?" He replied. I was so excited! I was in a room with THE freddy fazbear! "I'm sunrise! It is a pleasure to meet you! I've heard so about you!" I got up and continued speaking "the kids love ya! Truly, they wouldn't stop talking about you! Not that I tell them to stop or anything-"

(Freddy pov)

"kids? Wait, where do you work? I don't think I've heard of you before..." I asked and sunrise seemed to slump down a bit, as if they were disappointed at something (freddy is so clueless) "oh, umm, I'm from the daycare, ya know" they said in a kinda sad tone. "The daycare? The one they closed down last week, and are planning to tear down tomorrow?" I said, confused. "Tear down!? Wait, Moon's still inside! No no no no NO! I can't just leave him in there! Even tho-" I cut the spiraling animotronic off "hey, its gonna be okay" I tried to calm them down "now who's this so called moon?" Sunrise suddenly became flustered "he's um- he's my- ummm- errr- he's-" sunrise stuttered "it's ok, you don't have to tell me" I gave a warm smile.

(Moondrop pov)

I struggled to move, I had gained limited mobility, I was barely able to move my head, arms and legs. It was painful to move, but I had to get out of here. There were unknown voices growing closer to my hideout. this wouldn't be much of a problem if they were children voices, except they weren't the voices of children, but full grown adults. They might have done something with sun! I thought, I cant just stay here! I need to get out!

Idk where to end this chapter... I'm just gonna end it here-

Thank you all for the support during the time where I didn't post often! Yall are the best!