hiding

Sunrise POV

We slowly made our way back to the daycare, only leaving the vents when going to the elevator. When we reached the daycare it seemed like there were guards waiting out front of it, good thing we were it the vents "sunny, follow me, I know a way around" moondrop whispered and turned to his right. I silently followed, because if I said anything, I would regret it later. Don't say anything, nope! Not. A. Word. Yup, not gonna say anything, if I do, I'll just end up flirting! Nope! Wont say anything! I thought and looked back at moondrop "ok, we're here" he said and stopped "im going to go check to make sure no one is inside the daycare" he said "what if there is!? What if they hurt you!?" I whisper-yelled "sunny, relax I'm going to be fine" moondrop whispered "promise?" I asked "promise" he replied and hopped out of the vents. A few minutes later I heard moondrop yell "there's nobody here! You can come out!" "Okay! One second!" I called back. As I attempted to exit the vents I slipped and fell, I waited for the hard impact of the floor. But it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see moondrop looking down at me. he caught me!? I thought. If it were possible I'd be as red as a tomato right now, but I'm an animotronic, we can't blush. But we can overheat. "Sunny, you okay? Your overheating" "yup! I'm okay!" I quickly said and hoped out of his arms, even though I wanted to stay in those arms forever and just curl up and go to sleep in them. I looked over at moon and saw that he looked, disappointed? Could he really feel the same way as me? I was trying my hardest to not just go up to moon and kiss him. But my hardest wasn't enough. I walked over to moon and gave him a little peck on the cheek and quickly ran away. What was that! Why did I do that!? I thought and hit my head. Stupid stupid stupid! I thought  and continued to hit my head with my fist. Then something grabbed my wrists and I looked up "moonie! I'm sorry! I don't know what that was!" I said and started crying. Moondrop pulled me into a tight hug and said "shh, its ok. I never knew you felt that way about me"
"I'm sorry!" I said as I continued crying "ya know, I feel the same way, so there's no need to cry" he said "really?" I said "yes really" he replied.

459 Words!
I hope you like this! Sunrise f i n a l l y kissed moon!

Gay