what?

Moondrop pov

"Moon!" A distant voice rang out "Moonie!" It spoke again "wake up!" It said. Suddenly I woke up "sunny?" I asked as I looked around what is this place? Its definitely not on the main level... there's no vents in here, probably why I don't know what this place is... I thought. The door opened and a mechanic walked in. I quickly got off of the work bench and looked around for an exit "oh, your awake" she said "wh I are you! Why am I here!" I yelled "good, your voice box is still working" she said "you didn't answer my question!" I said as I backed up against a wall "I'm sarah, I'm a mechanic" she said "sunrise brought you here. and don't worry, you're secret is safe with me" she said "how can I trust you" I said "I spent three weeks fixing you, and nobody knows about you" Sarah responded "three weeks! How is that possible!" I yelled "You had a lot more international damage than I thought. But I guess this is what happens when you don't get a check up in five or six years" she said "I guess you have a point..." I said "wait here, I'm going to go get sunrise" she said and walked away. As soon as she was far enough I ran out the door and away from the room. Around five minutes later I found a vent and quickly jumped inside as I crawled through the vents I heard children laughing. Wait, were open right now!? How am I supposed to get back to the daycare now!? I thought and looked around for a way to see where I am. A few minutes later I found an area where I could vew a map, turns out I was on the fifth floor and I needed to get to the second floor, but the only way down was the elevators or the stairs. And neither of those were an option right now. So how was I supposed to get down?

379 words!
Sorry its a little shorter than usual, I lost my motivation halfway through this chapter, but here yall go! The fifth chapter I've posted today! I might post more today but its not likely.