lost but not found

Sunrise POV

I rushed into the room were Sarah told me moondrop was in, but he was not there "what! He was right here!" She yelled "what did you do to him" I said "nothing! I swear! He probably just ran away or something!" She said "give me one reason he would run away if he knew I was coming here" I said "I dunno! Maybe he was- uhh-" she said "stop" I said and walked closer to Sarah "if you don't find him by the time we close, I might as well tell your boss about your little secret" I threatened "you wouldn't" she said "oh but I would" I said "so you better get moving. The pizzaplex closes in an hour and thirty minutes!" I said and Sarah immediately started looking for moondrop. I decided to check around in the other rooms in the area. The rooms looked almost the same, only minor differences. But this place seemed like a staff bot repair/ building station. He's not in any of these rooms, and Sarah is looking outside. We both are pretty tall and are hard to miss. Moonie doesn't want to be found and outside is crowded, that means he got out a different way. . . Wait! The vents! I thought and looked up at the vents "oh no. . ." I said as I realized. These vents were smaller than the other ones I went through to get to him. "If moonie can do it, I can. We are the same size after all" I said to reassure myself "okay, I can do this!" I said and climbed into the vents "I can barely move in here!" I said as I tried to move.

Moondrop pov

"I can barely move in here!" I familiar voice said. sunny? No, I need to get out of here! If he finds me, who knows what will happen! But where do I go! The thoughts bothered me and I started to panic. One bad thing about me, when I panic I don't think straight. I bet you can tell where this is going. I quickly crawled away and stepped on a lose panel in the vents. It all happened so quick. First I fell, then came the screaming, and finally, the security guard. And as if it couldn't get worse, it was mid day, which means I powered down.

413 words
Does anyone have suggestions on what to do next? If so, put it in the comments!