rule breaker

(3rd person POV)

"Your not a monster, in fact your my only true friend" the words rang in moondrops head for the entire evening. No matter how much he tried to get them out they wouldn't leave. He was lying, nobody wants to be friends with a freak like me. Moondrop thought to himself. Then he heard something, or someone entering the superstar daycare. The footsteps were of a child. Probably around the age of 13 (moondrop has very good hearing). It was him, that jerk who turned of the lights. The rule breaker. Moondrop quickly got in a nearby vent and looked for sunrise. But instead he saw the kid first, he had his phone out and was probably recording to get proof that moondrop was here. So moondrop needed to be careful. Sunrise was sitting at a small table drawing with paper and a crayon (Sunrise works with children so much that he has some childlike traits). It was a drawing of moondrop. He couldn't stop thinking about him, he was just misunderstood. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this, in fact he was once just like sunrise. They would work together to entertain the children. But that didn't  last long, the kids were scared of moondrop they said his red eyes scared them and how he was always watching them sleep during nap time. After 3 days of moondrop working with sunrise one of the employees locked him away in a storage room. After a year of being in the dark storage cabinet moondrop wasn't friendly anymore, he had finally figured out that he was abandoned. Moondrop got out though the vents and returned to sunrise with the intentions of dismantling him, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Sunrise was too innocent, to pure. He was moondrops only friend, even if they only knew each others for 3 days.

(Moondrop pov)

I was looking for sunrise when I saw the kid again. But this time they were knocking over toys and chairs. This made me frustrated but I couldn't go down, Not with him recording. As I watched the kid I saw him set down his phone to lift up a chair and throw it I took this a opportunity to pick up a rock (dont ask why there is a rock in the vents) and throw it down onto his phone. As I heard the phone smash into several pieces and the kid scream in horror I saw sunrise running up. He must have heard (yeah who wouldn't hear a smash and a kid screaming) i can't let him be seen.