caught

Idea by errorantivoid go check them out!

Sunrise POV

There was a loud bang that was followed by screaming. "MOON!" I yelled and crawled through the vents as fast as I could, but the vents were so small I couldn't go very fast. By the time I got there, it was too late. Moon was gone. No no no! They took him! Where did they take him? I have to ask someone! I thought as I jumped out of the vents "hello there-" I started saying to a parent "mommy! Thats the monster from the daycare!" Her kid yelled "how dare you show your face around here!" She yelled at me "oh, I'm sorry. I just need to know where they took moon" I said "get out of here you freak!" "Oh,  I'm sorry..." I said and ran off to find Sarah. But did I find her, no. Instead a guard found me. "Sunrise! What are you doing here! You know you can't leave the daycare!" "Uhh- sorry I got to go! See you later!" I said and ran off the other direction "we got sunrise on the outer edge of mazersize. can I get someone over here!?" He yelled into his  walkie-talkie "shoot!" I yelled and continued running. where could moon be? I thought wait! They probably took him to parts and service or the incinerator... I ran to the incinerator as fast as I could and by the time I was there there was no one there "they must have brought him to parts and service then!" I said and ran towards the door, but it was slammed shut by someone behind it "well, look at this! sunrise came right to us!" a guard said "wha-" I started to speak "get him" he said and three other guards walked into the room "wait! What are you-" I was cut of by the second one tasering me [WARNING CRITICAL DAMAGE] thats when I realized, they were going to incinerate me! "Wait, please!" I begged as I backed away from the guards "I was just trying to find my friend!" I said "is your friend that unauthorized animotronic? If so, your too late! He's scrap at this point!" The first guard laughed. This seemed to trigger something inside of me, I was no longer in control or my actions. All I knew was  anger.

431 Words!
I'm going to make a caught part 2, thanks for the ideas! Quick question... how tall should sun and moon be in this au, starting at 6.5 ft let me know in the comments!