sunny?

Sunrise POV

I quickly grabbed a spare towel and got all the blood off of me and we decided to stay in the vents until closing time. ¨ So, sunny, care to explain?¨ Moondrop asked ¨uhhh- no?¨ I said ¨you said that you would¨ ¨fine! I was going to be incinerated, and the guards said you were dead!¨ I said ¨and you killed them?¨ he responded ¨i'm sorry I-!¨ I started to say ¨I'm so proud of you¨ moondrop said ¨what?¨ I responded, confused ¨you killed your first victim! we must celebrate!¨ he said ¨No! This is a bad thing!¨ I said ¨I don't think so¨ he said ¨how is killing someone NOT a bad thing!?¨ I yelled ¨shh!¨ Moondrop said as he put a hand on my mouth. ¨we don't want anyone hearing us!¨ Moondrop whispered and I slowly nodded. ¨good¨ he said and removed his hand ¨what do we do now?¨ I said ¨I guess we go back to the daycare once we close¨ he replied ¨Freddy Fazbear's pizzaplex is now closed¨ a nearby speaker rang ¨convenient timing¨ moondrop said ¨Yeah…¨ I said ¨what's wrong?¨ he asked ¨I just killed someone! How am I supposed to be okay!¨ I yelled and moondrop put his hand on my mouth again ¨there's still security guards! They will hear you!¨ he whispered. I attempted to say sorry, but all that came out was a muffled voice ¨oh, sorry¨ he said and removed his hand ¨come on, lets go¨ he said and started to crawl through the vents, i followed but kept a safe distance. You see, I had a crush on moondrop for a while now, and was planning on confessing today, but I was worried he wouldn't feel the same way, especially after what just happened. This was one of the hardest feelings I could feel at the moment. It felt as if it would kill me. I need to do something! But what do I do?

341 words!
I wrote this at school. On my school computer. Next to a teacher.