t w e n t y - christmas special

Is was the time year. The one Yoongi loved. He knew Jimin would spoil him no matter what, which made him look foward to Christmas. Jimin arranged a 'play date' for Jungkook and Yoongi. He asked Namjoon to take care of them while he and Taehyung went Christmas shopping. "Yoongs, youre gonna hang out with Jungkook today okay?" Jimin had woken him up, a little later than usual.

Yoongi nodded, sitting up in his bed. "Get ready, dreas up warm! its cold now," Jimin warned.

"okayyyy," Yoongi extended his words, feeling a bit tired.

Yoongi got up, and got ready, he was tempted to just wear pajamas but decided against it, not wanting Jimin to tell him to go change again. He wore sweats and a soft yellow hoodie. He threw on his shoes and headed towards the kitchen. "Are you fully awake now?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded, "Hungryy," he took a seat.

"yeah yeah, foods ready," Jimin served him a plate.

He proceeded to serve himself and sit down next to him. "Are you feeling little today?" Jimin asked, starting a conversation.

"mhm, I'll be good, I promise!" Yoongi said, he happened to be a lot more comfortable now a days, especially around Jimin.

He wasn't as bratty as usual, and he was actually very sweet. Jimin loved it, he felt good knowing that he could make Yoongi feel loved. "Okay, I believe you, but Jimins going out today okay? so behave while I'm gone," Jimin ruffled his hair.

Yoongi leaned into his touch, "okay, I will," Yoongi said, taking his last bite of pancake.

"promise?" Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"Promise!"

Jimin nodded, "lets go then," Jimin got up taking Yoongi with him.

They held hands on the way out, for warmth. It was snowing slightly outside. Jimin drove them all the way to Namjoons place. Yoongi took a small nap on the way there, still tired. "Yoongi~ wake up," Jimin softly spoke.

Yoongi opened his eyes, realizing they were at Namjoons. "Lets go," Jimin said, taking Yoongi out of the car.

Namjoon opened the door letting them in, Taehyung and Jungkook already being there. "Behave well okay Yoongi?" Jimin said.

"Okay, I'll miss you," Yoongi whispered, giving Jimin a warm hug.

"I'll miss you too, I'll be back later tonight," Jimin gave him a kiss on his forehead and ruffled his hair.

They said their last goodbyes before Jimin and Taehyung went out the door. "Are you really sure you want to do this? Like you're committing to it?" Taehyung asked, getting in the drivers seat.

Jimin nodded, "100 percent, it's been a few years, since I met Yoongi, I love him," Jimin smiled.

"Okay, lets go," Taehyung drove.

After a while they ended up in front of a jewelry store. They walked inside, "Hello, I'd like to see what engagement rings you guys have," Jimin asked, smiling.

-

"This one is perfect," Jimin said, pointing at the one he'd think Yoongi would like.

"Alright, Well have you pay for it and its all yours," The lady working said, bringing out the rings.

It was a simple and pretty. It was cheap too, Yoongi wouldn't mind. Yoongi knew Jimin loved him no matter what. He got the rings, in a nice red velvet case.

Taehyung also wanted ro get some gifts for Jungkook so Jimin tagged along. Jimin bought a few things for Yoongi along the way. After a while, it was completely dark outside, so they decided it was probably time to go home.

On the car ride there, Jimin got a text from Yoongi.

Angel 💕
i miss u :(

Jimin
i miss u too <3 ill be home soon, im going, okay?

Angel 💕
okay :) i love u

Jimin
i love you too ❤️

Just on time, they arrived. They went inside before they froze to death. Yoongi automatically went to Jimin, happy that he was back. "I miss you," Yoongis words were muffled since he put his head on Jimins shoulder.

"I'm here now," Jimin reassured.

Jimin took Yoongi home, it was late and Christmas eve was tomorrow. Time flies by so fast. "Lets get to bed," Jimin took the now very sleepy Yoongi to bed.

After they had moved in together into a brand new apartment, they were completely inseparable. It was actually adorable. Sure it was a somewhat small apartment but they didn't mind. "Goodnight angel," Jimin kissed him and went to sleep right beside him.

-

"Jiminieee! wake uppp," Yoongi was shaking Jimin, trying to get him to wake up.

After all, it was Christmas Eve. Jimin always took him out during Christmas Eve. Like a date. And Yoongi loved it. Jimin woke up slowly, adjusting to the light. "Ready for today?" Jimin asked, implying on their little date.

Yoongi nodded, getting off the bed. It seemed like he switched to his normal headspace. "I'm excited," He smiled slightly.

"Me too, hyung," Jimin knew.

"I'll get ready, ill be in the living room," Yoongi smiled, leaving the room.

Jimin was planning to do the proposal on Christmas. But, one, he couldnt wait any longer and two, Yoongi was in his usual headpsace early morning.

Jimin finished getting ready, heading downstairs. Not forgetting the small red velvet box. "Ready?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded, walking out the door. Jimin got in the car, driving. He took him to the park, he had everything planned out. Taehyung waiting there for him. "Wow Jimin, this place is really nicely decorated," Yoongi acknowledged the decorations.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked, talking Yoongis hand, pulling him over to a small picnic.

"Mhm, It's really nice," Yoongi said.

Before Yoongi could sit down, Jimin kneeled down. Yoongi stood still, confused. Jimin pulled out a small box, opening it up to reveal a nice ring. "uhm, I was really nervous, but I'm glad we've been together for a few years now, and I love you so much, I would never be able to let you go, so, only if you'd like to.. will you marry me?" Jimin confessed, feeling
extremely nervous.

After a few moments of silence, Yoongi finally spoke up. "yes, I would love to," He was holding back his tears of happiness.

"im so glad i met you,"

AHHHHHH AN UPDATE??? merry Christmas eve guys!!!!!

i miss this book and im glad it was my first.

anywyas, if you havent heard, Suga recently got tested positive with Covid. wish him the best! it really breaks me to see any of the members sick. I wish he gets well soon. I love suga sm !

See you guys :)