s ɪ x

Yoongi woke up first, Still in little space. He's been in that space for a long time now. He noticed someone next to him. He turned around from where he was and saw Jimin. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows but didn't move. He was actually quite comfortable and didn't want to move. So he stayed. And he wasn't going to lie, he also liked sleeping next to Jimin, kinda. He snuggled closer instead and fell right back asleep. Jimin was awake for a while now and smiled a bit at Yoongi.

After a while Jimin decided it was finally time to get up, It was his first day at Big hit and he was excited. He got everything ready for the morning and woke Yoongi up. He was almost late because Yoongi did t wanna wake up and be still had to drop him over at Taehyungs house for the day. Once he dropped of Yoongi he started heading over to the entertainment center. He found the entrance and walked inside. Nobody was really there except for a few people. They were all warming up except for one of them. He had red hair and gave off this really bright personality. Jimin walked up to him. "Excuse me," Jimin got his attention.

"Oh, Hello! You must be Jimin? Am I correct," He turned towards Jimin.

"Yeah, Park Jimin,"

"Okay, I'm Jung Hoseok, The dance instructor, Since it's your first day here you'll probably just be watching and helping a bit," Hoseok was still smiling.

"Okay," Jimin answered.

"The class is going to start in a few minutes so you can just sit until it begins," Hoseok pointed over to some chairs in the back of the room.

Jimin said okay and walked over and sat down. And just watched as the room slowly filled up. Some of the people were a bit older than Hoseok and some younger. After a while the class had begun and Jimin watched how Hoseok was with the class. In the middle of the class the door suddenly opened. Someone with peach pink or light orange colored hair walked through the door. "You're late, again, Namjoon," Hoseok looked towards the door.

"S-Sorry, Hyung," He replied, clearly out of breath.

There was a certain giggle in the group of people. Jimin looked over and saw someone with dark brown hair, who was the one that giggled.

"Mhm, Go sit down," Hoseok pointed over the seats I was at.

Namjoon nodded and started heading over to the chairs and Hoseok got back to teaching. Namjoon day next to Jimin. "Late too?" Namjoon Asked.

"Hm? Oh, No, I'm a new dance teacher, it's my first day," Jimin answered.

"Oh...New dance teacher?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeah, It probably won't be for this class though, I don't really know what I'm doing," Jimin look over to Namjoon.

"Hm, What's your name?" Namjoon Asked.

"Jimin," He answered.

"Nice, My names Namjoon,"

"I know, I heard," Jimin answered.

They continued talking for the rest of the class. Jimin found out Namjoon was older than him. After the class was over Jimin got to go home. "Jimin, Did you enjoy today," Hoseok voice was heard.

Jimin turned around and answered "yeah, it was interesting seeing how you taught everyone,"

"Okay, You'll have a week off if work and you'll start working officially," Hoseok said.

"Okay sounds good," Jimin answered and said goodbye.

He headed over to Taehyungs house to pick up Yoongi. Once he was there he knocked on the door. The door was opened and out came Yoongi. "He was awake this whole time, he's really energetic right now," Taehyung Looked at Jimin.

"Okay," Jimin sighed not wanting to deal with it.

He left and went to his house. Yoongi jumped out of the car and ran around the house. Jimin tried chasing him but gave up after a while and let him run around until he got tired. Eventually Yoongi got tired and passed out on the floor. Jimin has to carry him into the bed. Jimin was tired to and fell asleep as well.

Hehe, I'm not dead, sorry, it's short, I just needed something published ^•^

Btw if you ever have any ideas for chapter please leave them, I will for sure use them.

Love yourself 💜

Since I only uploaded a comment saying happy birthday here's a picture! YOONGI BBY, YOU'RE GROWING UP SO FAST 😤😭

Also yes I decided to name the chapters after what it's about, so I'll go back and change the other chapters :)
( ɪᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇssʏ sᴏ ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇғ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ)

- Not edited -