ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

After that day Yoongi hasn't been back in big headspace. But one thing that really warmed Jimins heart was the fact that he got called 'daddy' a few times. It made him happy that he got Yoongi to call him that. Today, It just didn't seem to be good. Jimin didn't have work and Yoongi was completely in a bad mood.

Jimin went to wake up Yoongi to make breakfast. "Yoongs, Wake up," Jimin tried waking up Yoongi.

Yoongi grunted and moved around a bit. "I don' wanna get up," Yoongi said, it was muffled by his pillow.

"You have too, We can spend all day together, I don't have work," Jimin said , shaking him a bit.

"Noh," Yoongi stated, facing away from Jimin.

"Cmon," Jimin tried again.

After a few more times Jimin had to eventually force Yoongi out of bed instead. Of course getting smacked a few times in which Yoongi got scolded but only stuck his tongue out. Jimin was tired by the time he was in the kitchen. "What do you want to eat," Jimin Asked.

No answer. He turned back and saw Yoongi crossing his arms looking away. Jimin rolled his eyes and made whatever. He served Yoongi a plate and set it in front of him. He made one for himself too. He sat down and began to eat. Yoongi wasn't eating. "Take a bite, Yoongs," Jimin said.

Yoongi only pushed the plate away, enough to spill a bit of food. Jimin looked up at Yoongi not saying anything and only giving a stare. "Stop, Don't be like this," Jimin said.

"...'m not hungwy," Yoongi pushed the plate away further.

Jimin finished his plate and put it in the sink to wash later. He sat back down in front of Yoongi. Jimin took some on the food and put it in front of Yoongis mouth. Yoongi started at it for a while before smacking it away. Jimin took a deep breath before getting up and putting the plate beside the sink. "Time for a bath," Jimin walked into the bathroom.

Jimin was used to helping Yoongi bathe now. "I no wan' baff," Yoongi exclaimed.

"You need one," Jimin replied.

Yoongi shook his head trying to run away. Jimin pulled him back before he could do so. "Nuh uh, Stay here," Jimin filled up the bath with water.

"No! I don' wanna baff!" Yoongi started swinging his arms, hoping it would hit Jimin.

It did.

Jimin now has enough. He tried calming himself but it didn't work. His words did come out calm though. Just a bit harsh. "Go to your room,"

Yoongi complied and ran to his room, slamming the door shut. Jimin sat down on the couch and ran a hand through his hair. He sighed and turned on the TV. He wasn't really paying attention though. Yoongi doesn't get bratty often, at least not this bratty. He wouldn't ever get sent to his room. This was his second time. Hopefully he would think and apologize. When Yoongi was this bad Jimin was to frustrated to punish him.

Jimin was getting sleepy and he thought Yoongi was asleep by then and probably not going to Apologize, Just like last time. Jimin turned off the TV and went into his phone instead. It was already the afternoon and he wanted to take a nap. He laid his head back and sighed, for the 100th time. He closed his eyes until he heard the doorknob from Yoongis door moving. He opened his eyes again and looked towards the door. Yoongi was walking out of the door. He walked in front of Jimin. "...y...Yoonie's sowwy..," Yoongi said now standing in front of Jimin.

Jimin smiled. "Come here," He patted the spot next to him.

Yoongi walked up and sat next to Jimin. "I forgive you...daddy forgives you," Jimin said and Yoongi Laid his head on Jimin a shoulder.

———//———

UwU

I'm soft. Dat was cute. 🥺

Bᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. Hᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Xᴜɪᴍɪɴ!

I honestly think this book is going to fail

I honestly think this book is going to fail...but...oh well.