ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

Since it was Sunday Jimin didn't have work, again. He thought Yoongi would've gotten himself together today. It would be easy. It was the complete opposite. It was the same thing. Yoongi being bratty all day. Jimin couldn't take it so he did the same thing. He told Yoongi to go into his room and Jimin took a break. It was the same process yet a different conversation. "...Sowwy..," Yoongi kept his head low.

Jimin sighed, "daddy forgives you," Jimin opened his arms.

Yoongi walked into the hug. They stayed there for a while, Jimin drying tears occasionally. "Now Yoongs, why have you been acting like this," Jimin says and Yoongi looks at Jimin.

Yoongi sighs, "I...I thought if I acted bwatty...It would get yew attention...," He said.

Jimin let out a small chuckle, "acting like that won't give you my attention...If you wanted attention I could give it to you all I want," Jimin stayed looking right into Yoongis eyes.

"...m sowwy," Yoongi apologized again.

"It's okay, we still have a day to hang out. Why don't we go out and have some fun," Jimin suggested.

Yoongi shook his head. "I don' wanna go outside," Yoongi denied.

Jimin tilted his head a bit. "Then what do you want to do?" Jimin Asked.

"Give meh attention!" Yoongi threw himself into Jimin.

Jimin caught Yoongi and laughed. "Okay, I'll give you as much attention as you want," Jimin ruffles Yoongis hair.

"Yay!" Yoongi smiled, that gummy smile Jimin only saw a few times.

One day he was hoping he could start seeing it everyday.

Jimin hung out with Yoongi all day, watching a movie, playing around the house, and a lot of stuff Yoongi suggested. They were both having fun and Jimin was happy Yoongi was smiling. Soon enough, Yoongi got tired. Jimin got them both ready for bed and put Yoongi to sleep. Jimin smiled at a sleeping Yoongi and went into his own room. He fell asleep thinking about how happy Yoongi was today.

———//———

Hello!! It's short but it's cute.
Poor Yoongs only wanted attention :(

I hope you like this!

Happy late birthday to Irene since I didn't upload yesterday! I can't believe she's 29 now.

She's so pretty!!

She's so pretty!!

Ba bye~