ᴛ ᴇ ɴ

"I won't give you a punishment this time," Jimin started.

Yoongi nodded.

"But, I do want to make a Rules list now," Jimin said.

Yoongi looked at Jimin. He shook his head, not wanting a rules list. "Do you want a punishment then?" Jimin raised one of his eyebrows.

Yoongi shook his head again, looking down. "Okay then, Sit down, I'll get a paper and a pen," Jimin directed Yoongi towards the couch.

Yoongi sat on the couch, sulking. Jimin went to look for some paper and a pen. He came back with both of them in hand. He sat next to Yoongi and put the things down on the coffee table. "Rules, I'll write some important ones I think are needed," Jimin said as he started writing some down.

"Okay, almost done," Jimin said, writing on last thing.

Yoongi pouted as Jimin took so long. Jimin finished writing the last one down and once he was done he set everything aside. Jimin picked up the paper and read the list.

Rules
1. Always listen to Jimin, He's right.
2. Always ask for something before.
3. Don't do anything without Jimins permission.
4. Always tell Jimin when something is wrong.
5. No swearing.

He handed the paper to Yoongi, "How does that sound," Jimin Asked and handed the paper to a Yoongi.

Yoongi pouted But agreed anyway. Yoongi mumbled something but Jimin couldn't hear it. "Did you say something?" Jimin Asked.

Yoongi shook his head, not wanting to say it. Jimin pointed to rule number four. "Always tell me when something is wrong," Jimin read the rule.

"...Do...Do I get rewards fow being...good," Yoongi said shyly.

Jimin chuckled at how Yoongi didn't want to say it. "Of course, whatever you want, What do you want as your rewards," Jimin Asked picking up the pen again.

"Sweets?" Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded and wrote it down at the bottom the the paper. "Anything else," Jimin Asked.

Yoongi pointed to his head. Jimin got the memo and wrote down 'head pets'. Jimin Asked Yoongi what else but when nothing came to mind he set the pen down. "Okay, let's hang this up on the fridge," Jimin said standing up.

Yoongi followed Jimin into the kitchen where the paper got stuck to the fridge door by a magnet. Jimin stepped back and admired the paper with a smile on his face. "You follow these rules now, break them, Punishment, Follow them, Reward," Jimin stated.

Yoongi nodded.

—————

AH I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I KINDA LIKED IT AND RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THE REST.

The series will probably be A little shorter than I though mainly because I have so many other ideas and I just can't do two books at the same time coz like, I can't keep up so ya. ʰⁱʰⁱ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENJUNIE~ 🥰💜💜
(Stupid wattpad won't let me add a picture because it say I have no photos😤)

<3<3

Here is a FANTABULOUS picture of Tae because BITCH

Here is a FANTABULOUS picture of Tae because BITCH. :) b̆̈Y̆̈Ĕ̈