N i n e t e e n

Yoongi agreed to going out with Jimin and said to go to a cafe. Since it was nice and quiet so he wouldn't feel stressed and have to go into little space. Jimin agreed and they both got ready wearing casual clothes since it was only a cafe. Jimin was glad they were officially dating. They finished getting ready. They decided to walk instead as it was nice outside and the cafe wasn't too far.

Jimin lead Yoongi outside and they walked side by side. It was silent but peaceful. Jimin decided to slide his hand in Yoongis which caught Jimin off guard when he turned red. He turned away hoping Jimin wouldn't notice. Luckily Jimin was to busy smiling to himself like an idiot to notice.

It was a nice walk while the birds were chirping and leaves starting to fall as it was close to winter. They made it to the cafe and took a table after they ordered. Yoongi absolutely loved sweet things which Jimin found surprising since Yoongi himself was bitter. Yoongi got some cake pops while Jimin got a piece of cheesecake.

It was a nice date while they talked and looked outside the window as people walked by. Jimin took some pictures of Yoongi looking out the window which looked like Yoongi was a model. Jimin smiles at the pictures and put one as his lock screen. They stayed there until it closed since it was nice. They ate everything and drank all of their coffee. Yoongi stayed in big space the whole time which Jimin was glad for. After all, Yoongi was calm.

They went back home walking in the stars. Yoongi loves watching the stars and looking for the brightest ones. Seeing what shapes the status make when you connect them. He spun around looking up smiling. He was just too happy with Jimin. Jimin smiled at Yoongi. They were both happy where they were now and they hoped it stays like that.

They were as happy as ever.

As long as they had each other.

A LITTLE START.
END.

————-

I really hope you enjoyed this series. I've ran out Of ideas but I would love to make extra chapters with any of your ideas.

I didn't know if you wanted smut, this was more fluffy.

So if you do want smut just ask, I'll do it.

I am making new books so please check those out if you liked this 🥺

Thank you, goodbye qyooties.

——-