ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

Monday

Yoongi has been in his room ever since Jimin gave him a punishment. Jimin though he would try to talk to him. "Yoongs, You in there?" Jimin talked into the door.

"Noh," Yoongi answered.

"Then who is?" Jimin Asked, smiling a bit.

No answer. "Can I talk to you?" Jimin Asked.

"Yew hurt me, weave," Yoongi answered from the other side.

"I just wanna talk, yoongs," Jimin reasoned.

"I don' wike yew," Yoongi spoke.

"How about I take you out for ice cream to make up to what I did yesterday," Jimin tried to get Yoongi out of the room.

"Weally?" Yoongi was a bit skeptical.

"Yup, so get ready and we could go," Jimin was glad this worked.

"Okeh..." Yoongi was getting ready.

✰✰✰

Jimin got ready as well. Finally he saw Yoongi again. "Okay, Stay close to me," Jimin looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi just nodded and followed. Jimin was a bit surprised Yoongi didn't disagree about anything. Jimin drives to the Ice cream shop, there's a lot of people there today. They go in and Yoongis eyes look over every ice cream flavor. "Okay, what do you want," Jimin asks.

Yoongis eyes shift over to the most expensive ice cream, The bowl. Jimin follows his gaze. "No, Get a cone," Jimin says after he sees what Yoongi is looking at.

"Hmph, I wan' it, Now," Yoongi puffs his cheeks out.

"It's expensive, no" Jimin shakes his head.

"I wan' now!" Yoongi stomps his feet.

People look over and look away as Jimin looks right back at them. "Stop it, I said no," Jimin looks at Yoongi.

"But I wan' it," Yoongi starts throwing a tantrum.

"No!"

"Yes! Now!" Yoongi crosses his arm and looks at Jimin, lips pouted.

"Okay! Fine," Jimin rolls his eyes and orders the ice cream.

They both get there ice cream and sit at a table to eat. Jimin got a cone. It was a bit crowded today and hard to get through. Jimin finished his cone while Yoongi was only half way done. "I can't believe I let you buy and ice cream bowl," Jimin mumbled to himself.

Yoongi was smiling and eating, it was a bit messy. "Don't make a mess, Yoongs," Jimin warned.

Yoongi only stuck out his tongue. After Yoongi finished his ice cream it was finally time to go. Jimin and Yoongi walked through the crowd to the car. Yoongi got closer little by little the more they walked. After a bit Yoongi interlocked their pinkies. Jimin was a bit shocked but went along with it, holding it tighter. Yoongi was glad Jimin couldn't see him blushing. Yoongi got closer to Jimin as they got to the car. They finally got to the car and got in.

On the ride back home Yoongi fell asleep. Jimin had to carry him all the way in and put him to bed. Yoongi was actually awake the whole time, he just didn't want to see Jimin after he interlocked pinkies with him.

✰✰✰

Here's a short little one, I honestly don't think this book is going to get a lot of love and stuff but I'll give it a try! Also, it's almost  Hoseoks birthday 🥰 Our ray of sunshine ☀️

Anyway, Thanks for reading. Was it too short? I don't know if you'll like long chapters 3 or 2 times a week or short chapters daily (kinda). Yeah, idrk.

Okay bye-bye.