ғ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

Tuesday

Jimin skipped work yesterday and called in sick so he could spend a day with Yoongi. He couldn't miss out another day of work so decided to go today. Since he couldn't take care of Yoongi, he was getting dropped off at Taehyung place, for a triple play date with one of Taehyung friends, Namjoon and his little, Jin. So, they both had to get up early since Jimin leaves at 8. Jimin decided to get ready first before waking up Yoongi. When he woke up he showered and changed into something casual, while in the shower he brushed his teeth and washed his face. He brushed and dried his hair so it looked nice. He made some pancakes and ate two before he woke up Yoongi. He checked the time and it was 7;00 am. They have an hour. "Yoongs, Wake up," Jimin went inside the room.

Yoongi only groans.

"You have a play date with Kookie and Jin today," Jimin shook him.

"Hmph...mm tired," Yoongi barely had his eyes open.

"C'mon, I have work, You won't have to see me for long if you wake up now," and with that Yoongi sat up and got ready.

Ouch, Jimin felt a bit hurt Yoongi really didn't want to stay with him. If was pretty easy getting Yoongi ready since he did it all by himself anyway. 7:30. Jimin gave Yoongi some pancakes to eat. "Okay, hurry, I'm going to be late," Jimin got everything ready to go while Yoongi ate.

"You done?" Jimin Asked.

"Mhm," Yoongi got up.

Jimin put the plate in the sink. 7:45. Geez, Time goes fast. "Okay, let's go," Jimin started walking out, Yoongi following behind.

Jimin and Yoongi both got in the car and started heading to Taehyung's house. It was a five minute ride. Once they were both there Jimin knocked on the door with Yoongi standing next to him. The door opened almost immediately with Taehyung standing on the other side. "Yoongi's here, I've gotta go, I'm going to be late," Jimin said and waved goodbye.

Taehyung waved goodbye and Yoongi went inside. Taehyung shut the door as Jimin got into his car. He turned it on. 7:53. Jimin should be there by 7;58. He started driving, not really excited since it was just some business work, It wasn't really what he wanted to do but it was just for now. He really wants to be a dance teacher. It was his dream as of right now. He finally got to his work, not realizing it was going to be a great day. He entered and checked in at the front. "Good morning Mr. park," The receptionist said while checking him in. 

"Good morning," Jimin replied.

"The boss wanted to see you," the receptionist finished checking him in.

"Okay, thanks," Jimin bowed and went into his small office.

Jimin wondered why the boss would want to see him. He put his things down and got his stuff ready. When he was done he walked to the bosses office. He knocked on the door. "Come in," The boss called from the other side.

"You wanted to see me," Jimin took a seat,

"Yes, I have good news for you," The boss looked up at Jimin.

"What is that," Jimin listened carefully as he was curious what could be such good news.

"I know working at an office isn't your dream job," The boss started.