two

The day went on and you went back to your apartment with Sasha. She told you that you didn't need to change your clothes because you already looked good, so you dropped your bags off and put Connie's address into your phone's mapping system.

When you arrived there were more people than you expected. "Eren's got a lot of friends." You said to Sasha still in the car.

She nodded, "He does, and you're going to be one of them." She got out of the car and walked to your side pulling you out.

"What makes you think I even want to be this dudes friend?" You asked walking into the apartment complex.

Sasha shrugged, "I dunno, you both just have a lot in common."

"Oh, he laughs at kids falling in public too?"

Sasha stopped walking and looked at you, "I don't know what you want me to say to that."

"Just answer the question." You told her and took the elevator up to Connie's floor with her hand still in yours.

"Ask him that y/n."

"Fine, I will." When you got to the room Connie's place was lit with blue led lights, there were people dancing with no rhythm, people drinking, and people talking about who knows what.

You spotted your friends and went over to them, sliding in between people to get where you needed to go. You did get side tracked at one point and were dragged to the snack bar with Sasha- but then made it to your friends. All of you sat there chatting about weekend plans and whatever else you felt like talking about.

Talking got boring quick, "Hey since Eren's not here yet we can all just meet up later; go dance and eat or something." Connie said to everyone, and that's exactly what you did.

You, Mikasa, Sasha, and Annie went and started dancing with everyone while the guys went and talked to some of the people in the apartment. Sasha, Mikasa, and Annie did have a few drinks, not enough to make them drunk, but enough to make them a bit tipsy. You only drank on certain occasions and this wasn't one of them.

The jumping around got tiring and the amount of people in the room made it extremely hot. You told the girls you'd be back and had managed to slip away from them to go into the kitchen and find yourself something to drink.

At the time there was no one else in the kitchen; but it was a small place so that was expected. While you were looking through the refrigerator an uproar came from the living room. You figured Eren had arrived since people were quite literally shouting his name and asking him how he's been. You didn't bother going to greet him yet, thinking it would be weird for a person that he doesn't know to be welcoming him back.

The only good drink you found in Connie's fridge was cranberry juice, so that was going to have to do. He was always one to eat anytime, but managed to never have a full fridge.

You took a bottle from the fridge and sat on the counter watching groups of people from the kitchen and letting the rush of the music flow through your ears. You let your head rest on the cupboards above you and relaxed for a moment to cool yourself down.

A second before you were going to walk back to meet with your friends a tall brunette walked in. He wore tan cargo pants, a white shirt and a black crew neck with lettering on it. He had beautiful teal eyes and his hair was pulled back into a neat man bun.

Eren's Outfit: