twelve

Since you asked Miles to go to the bonfire party, you'd been talking to him a bit everyday to get to know him more. He was actually a genuinely nice person, who was pretty laid back. He was only a year older than you and a junior in college just like you.

The day of the bonfire had arrived and you were getting ready. It wasn't extremely cold, but it wasn't hot either, so you wore something accommodate the temperature.

Choose one:

Before leaving out of your house Miles told you he'd meet you at the party after his shift at work

Before leaving out of your house Miles told you he'd meet you at the party after his shift at work. With that you left and made your way to the park where it would be held.

When you got out of the car the park was crowded but you found your way to your friends. They sat in a circle around the fire pit talking it up with a few other people. Their names were Ymir, Historia, and two guys who showed to Eren's welcome back party Reiner, and Bertholdt.

You took a seat beside Mikasa, and wrapped your arm around her. She was wearing a snug maroon blanket to keep her warm. "What's up y/n?" Armin asked greeting you with a fist bump and half lidded eyes.

"Not much." You responded with a warm smile. You took a closer look around the circle and noticed Eren with an unrecognizable girl; he put his arm over her shoulder when he noticed you were looking. She had black hair that was put up in pigtails and her leg rested overtop of his. 'Who even is that?'

Eren looked your way then went back to the blunt he was smoking. "Weren't you supposed to be bringing somebody?"

"Damn hello to you too. He's on his way."

"Isn't that a real gentleman, didn't even pick you up." Eren added.

Sasha barged in, "She just got here and you're already being extra Eren."

"Sorry." He shrugged, "I spoke too soon, here's the man of the hour."

Miles walked up to the group and greeted everyone before sitting on the ground next to you and giving you a slight side hug. Jean passed him a drink which he happily accepted before making small talk with some of your friends.

As the sky got darker and more people arrived the night became still. Most people there were either drunk or high.

You were high and moved away to where it was quieter and laid there looking at the stars. Miles came up and laid vertically beside you so that your heads were touching. "Hey, everyone's waiting for you to come back and play the game with us, you coming or should we just lay here for awhile?"

"I feel like I should say stay here, but I also want to play the game, so we might as well do that." He got up and gave you a hand, which you held on the way back to the fire.

Jean sighed when you both returned, "Finally, you're back from your makeout sesh."

"Pfft ew no." You said laughing, "No I'm kidding I didn't mean that." You said taking a seat waiting for Connie to explain what you were doing.