nine ❦

This chapter contains sexual activities...
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
here's your heads up

———————

You'd gotten home from the event, and put your hair in two braids waiting for the shower to warm up when there was a knock at your door.

You threw on a shirt and shorts and unlocked the door to see Eren standing before you. "You look like you just ran a 5k race." You chuckled to yourself.

"I ran up like seven flights of stairs if that counts. The elevator had too many people in it." Eren stood at the door a bit out of breath, with a tint of rosiness on his cheeks.

You nodded and told him to proceed. He went on telling you how Armin had dropped him off and was waiting in the parking lot.

"Okay, you've still yet to tell me why you're here."

He shrugged, "What if I just want to be here?"

"I won't stop you. I'm not doing much right now."

"I do have a reason though." He started, 'Why even say that in the first place then...' you thought, then let him continue. "I wanted to say sorry for everything in the dressing room; I didn't mean for any of that to happen." He told you putting his hand on your shoulder.

"You didn't do anything wrong, no one did. There's no reason for you to apologize." You said with a soft smile.

You turned your body an inch to fully face him, "But we were talking and she barged in." He brought himself closer to you and put some of your loose hairs behind your ear. "So I'm sorry." He whispered.

"What was it you called me in there for in the first place?" You questioned, Eren standing centimeters away.

"This." He tilted your head up a bit and planted a kiss on your lips, the plumpness of his lips filling yours. Eren took you by surprise but you didn't hesitate to stop it. He pulled away for a moment.

"Is that all you wanted?" You asked with a sly grin on your face. He shook his head no. "Are you going to show me what else you wanted?"

He swooped back in catching another kiss from you. Your arms wrapped around his neck, giving into his lure.

Eren's hand traveled from your shoulder down to your hand, intertwining the two, as he began placing small kisses from the corners of your mouth down to your collar bone. He turned you so that your back was against the counter and he had easier access to your body.

His hands found their way under your shirt and to your waist. The coolness of each fingertip gripping onto you tightly as you brought yourself closer to him. Eren pulled away, and rested his forehead on yours. The both of you exchanged silent breaths.

With that he gave you a questioning look which you replied with an assuring look. He took no time taking your shirt off and tossing it on the floor, placing kisses down your stomach and leaving hickeys on your chest.

He played around with your bra strap, sliding a finger up and down the material before letting it snap back onto your shoulder and unclasping it.

The wet, shimmering, marks that he'd left still sat on you.

He tugged on the fabric of your shorts. "Can I?"

"Mhm."

His hand slid into your shorts making you gasp slightly. Eren knew what you wanted, but wanted to tease you.. give you something to look forward to. You wanted him to do indescribable things to you, but he was your friend so you always tried to push those thoughts to the side. Right now you didn't care. The ravenous look in his eyes as he looked down at you drove you crazy.